3.She is really Cute!

They were walking towards the parking lot when somebody called Meera from behind.

Meera went towards a tall and good-looking guy who looked very angry and anxious.

"Meera, I thought you were coming with me. Who is that guy there?",asked Sidharth.

"He is just dropping me home.I will see you tomorrow, Sid."said Meera.

She was just about to walk away when he caught her hand and pulled her towards him.

"How long will you run away from me like this Meera? You know about my feelings for you.I thought we were friends but you are just running away."

"Sid, listen to me . We are friends. We were really close but you wanted us to be more than that and you know I can't do this. Let's just give each other some time and figure it out.I will always love you but just not in the way you want me to", Meera spoke noticing Sid's change in behaviour.

Arjun could see them talking from a distance.His palms rolled into a fist when he saw Sid pulling Meera towards him but chose not to interfere in it.

Meera walked away from Sid towards the car.

"I will make you mine one day.It just takes sometime to make you realise your love for me".Sid thought watching Meera walk away.

Inside the car,

"Your boyfriend seemed pretty angry today",said Arjun.

"He is not my boyfriend, Mr Desai", said Meera staring at him.

"Ooh my bad.He was looking very possessive of you,that's why i asked",said Arjun.

Meera didn't answer anything.She kept staring at the lights and the streets through the window.

Arjun kept stealing glances at Meera throughout the ride.

"She is really pretty.Red colour does suit her a lot.Ohh wait Arjun, how do you know red suits her?you just met her today. AND STOP CHECKING HER OUT!", Arjun 's thoughts in head.

Meera broke the silence saying,"It was a really sweet gesture to start a hospital named after your grandfather. "

"Yeah. He is a very kind hearted person.In fact, the only family I have...", suddenly Arjun stopped speaking.

Meera thought of asking him but later dropped it thinking he might not be comfortable.

"Dr. Verma, Are you hungry? I know a really good restaurant around the corner". said Arjun.

Meera saw a chaat store on the street and turned towards Arjun.

"I lovee chaat . Can we pleaseeee get down here? ", she spoke with an innocent childishness. then suddenly realizing what she had said she spoke;" Only if you are comfortable,Mr Desai".

Arjun smiled at her childishness and agreed.

They stopped by the chaat store and ate lots of food. Meera was totally enjoying her meal. Arjun couldn't resist looking at her beautiful childish antics.They laughed and chatted for some time.

Arjun dropped her at her house.

"Thank you , Mr Desai. I had a great time."

"Me too doctor. You could barely speak with all that food in your mouth", Arjun said laughing.

"You were no less than me okay? Ok bye",said Meera.

Arjun waited till he saw her enter the house safely and drove off.

He was constantly smiling throughout the drive recalling their time together.

"She is really cute. OOHH WAITT did I just say cute? What is wrong with you, Arjun?. All girls are just the same. Gold Diggers!!!", Arjun thought.

"Well, it seems like Mr.Rude is actually Mr.Hot. HOT??? no I didn't say that. He seems like a nice guy", thought Meera and drifted off to sleep.

That's the third update. Please comment and share your views on the story guyss. I would love to hear from my readers. Vote and support.

XOXO,lots of love