19.Most beautiful sight!

The elevator door opened into a modern luxury apartment

Arjun gave Meera a small tour of his large stylish house.
"Beautiful!! This place is so much like you.." Meera said excitedly.

"Not yet. Come, I will show you my favourite place in the entire house", Arjun said with a smile.

He took Meera's hand and walked over to the balcony of his master bedroom.

A fresh,cool wind blew over Meera's face.She closed her eyes for a while.
Opening it she saw the most beautiful sight of her life.
Faraway lights of the city adorned the beautiful night sky. The sea looked more beautiful than it ever . The view was breathtaking.
"How is it??", Arjun asked with excitement.
"It's surreal! I have always loved watching the ocean but it has never seemed this beautiful!", Meera replied and she laid her head on his shoulder.

They stood like that for a while inhaling the beauty of the place. Arjun watched Meera intently as the wind blew through her soft hair. He tucked it behind her ears and kissed her forehead.
They joined their lips and kissed intensly.
Arjun traced his lips through her jaw traveling down her neck.
He picked her up in bridal style and laid her in his soft bed.He looked into her eyes for permission and she nodded with a shy smile.They kissed with full passion and explored each other's body.They became each other's truely breaking all barriers.
They slowly dozed off after sessions of passionate lovemaking.

Meera woke up the next day to find a strong arm wrapped around her body.She smiled thinking about last night. She never thought that she would experience something like this. It was a peaceful feeling.
Arjun was sleeping soundly like a baby.He looked cute with his ruffled hair.Meera kissed his cheek softly and whispered,"Good morning ".
She gently pushed his arm away trying to get off from bed to dress up . He pulled her back towards him and gazed at her with love.
"Stop staring at me like that!", Meera chuckled .
"This is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in the morning!", Arjun said.
Meera blushed.
" Did I hurt you??", Arjun looked at her with concern.
Meera didn't reply anything.
"I am soo sorry ,Meeraa.", Arjun was guiltridden thinking he might have hurt her.
"Relaxx, It was great!!", Meera replied with a n innocent smile and kissed him.

Arjun got dressed into a grey tshirt and sweat pants.Meera wore his large white shirt and walked into the kitchen.

"Why don't you take a day off from work and spent some time with me?", Arjun asked with puppy eyes looking at Meera who was busy making coffee.