27.My man

Arjun glared at her and did not reply.

"Sorryy,I was joking!", Meera said holding her ears.

"I am not joking, Meera! I don't want you to go and meet anybody. YOU ARE MINE.. I found you after all these years and you changed my life. The very thought of losing you scares me the most...",

Meera interrupted him keeping her soft finger on his lips.,"Shushhh.. You don't have to tell anything. "I love you, Mr. Arjun Desai" , Nothing and nobody can ever change that! Even I want you to meet my parents.I am sure they will also fall in love with you but it will take time to convince them.But nothing is impossible if we are together! And about Rakesh, I don't care whoever he is, I am going to just tell him the truth."

She looked into his eyes intently holding his hand," Ab Khush?"[Happy now?]

"More than happy!", He leaned forward and pecked her lips.

The doorbell rang.

"Must be Cristina!", Meera said and ran to open the door.

She quickly opened the door to find a really good-looking, tall and muscular guy wearing formal clothes.

"Sorry, I thought this is Arjun Sir's house", He said doubtfully and turned to go back.

"No, You are in the right place. He is inside , I will call him", Meera said and went inside.

"Arjunnn.. There's someone to see you..", Meera called out.

"It's not Cristina?", Arjun asked and came out.

"No Sir, It's Rakesh from the HR Department", The guy at the door spoke.

Meera giggled on hearing the name "Rakesh" looking at him.

" Rakesh, you have got a 'really nice' name! What is it that you need by the way?", Arjun asked sarcastically, suppressing his smile.

"Thank you Sir. I needed your signature in this file urgently. Sorry to come by without informing", Rakesh said handing over the file to Arjun.

Arjun scanned the document and went inside to get the pen.

Rakesh looked at Meera and gave out a sweet smile.

"Tea or coffee?", Meera asked with a welcoming face.

"No thanks, Ma'am", Rakesh declined with curtsy.

"It's fine, I will make some coffee then.",Meera insisted.

"Here you go", Arjun said handing over the file to Rakesh.

"Thank you Sir, I will get going", Rakesh said and turned around to walk away.

"Hey, wait.. she is making coffee", Arjun called him inside.

He offered a seat and sat down opposite him.Rakesh looked around in amazement and commented," Nice house, Sir".

"Thank you.", Arjun replied warmly and Meera entered with his coffee.

Rakesh took a sip and smiled at Meera.

"If I am not wrong, you joined a week ago, right?", Arjun asked.

"Yes, Sir. I am from Delhi. It was my dream to work with Java", Rakesh said.

"Your resume was very impressive.", Arjun complimented.

"Thank you Sir, I have been following you for a while actually. You have changed the dynamic in Indian tech space", Rakesh replied with admiration.

Meera smiled proudly looking at her man.

"I will get going then. Thank you Ma'am for the coffee. ", Rakesh said and walked out.

Arjun raised his eyebrows looking at Meera.

"Proud of you, my man ", She laid her head on his chest.

Arjun's heart exulted on hearing,"my man" and he wrapped his arms around her kissing her hair.

The door bell rang again.

"Must be Cristina for sure. Always interrupting our romance", Arjun said looking at the door and Meera chuckled.

She opened the door and Cristina hopped in.

"Look whose smiling so widely! Arjun might be having some medicine to cure sorrow and depression", Cristina mocked.

"Love is the medicine, Darling", Arjun said kissing Meera's cheek.

"Enough of this PDA! Meera, go and change your clothes", Cristina said pulling them apart.

"You look ravishing! Rakesh will be flat on seeing you", Cristina said nudging Arjun with her elbow.

He shot a glare to shut her down," I will make him into a house if he misbehaves, not a flat."

"You look beautiful as always. Call me after you talk to him. I will drop you home.", Arjun said "You don't have to bother, Arjun. Rakesh will drop her home after their longggg... date", Cristina said with a laugh.

"There will be no longggg... date", Arjun said possessively mimicking Cristina.

Cristina stuck her tongue out ridiculing Arjun.

"Oh, God. Stop it you two!. I will call you, jealous baby", Meera pecked his cheek and got outside.

Jealous Arjun is super cute.

Don't forget to vote and support me!

Don't hesitate to comment your views.. I would love to hear them.

Thank you for voting, commenting, adding my story and following .

XOXO,Lots of love..