28.Regret.

ARJUN'S POV

"Oh God Stop it you two!. I will call you, Jealous baby😅" She pecked my cheek and went outside.

She was looking gorgeous as usual. Her heart is much more beautiful than her face. I love how she cares for everyone around her. I love the way she talks, the way she walks, the way she laughs, the way smiles. The most beautiful smile I have ever seen!I love everything about her.
My heart aches when I see tears in those angelic eyes.

I got into my car and drove into the hospital.
I walked towards the reception and asked ," Where can I find Dr.Sidharth Mehta?"

She checked in the desktop and replied," His shift ended 5 minutes ago, Might be in the locker room or parking".
I mumbled a thank you and scurried to the locker room.
I opened the door to find some people chatting and laughing inside. They froze on seeing me at the door. They stood up to greet me with an anxious expression on their faces.
"Dr.Sidharth Mehta?"

A girl said something inaudibly,it was as if she was shivering.
"Sorry, I couldn't hear you?", I said suppressing my anger.

"He just left , might be in the parking", she repeated faintly.

"Oh thank you", I said and closed the door.

"Why was he asking for Sid?", I heard a voice inside and I stopped

"To fire him, maybe. He is the reason we got to know about Meera's "extracurricular activities" with our boss", He said laughing out loud.

I clenched my fist and opened the door furiously.
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT? Don't even bother taking her name with your filthy mouths! If I ever get to know that she is mistreated by anyone in this building, I will make sure that I turn your lives into hell!! Do you get that??", Arjun roared with anger.

"Sorry Sir", they said keeping their heads down.

Arjun gave them a furious look and went into the parking lot to see Sidharth entering his car.

Sid saw Arjun walking towards him and got outside the car,folding his hands on his chest.
"We need to talk", Arjun told him.

"Yeah,I know", Sidharth gave him a carefree look.

"There is no stupid affair between us. I am madly in love with her and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me . I don't favour her , she has earned everything by herself, with her hardwork and I am damn proud of that. I know about your feelings for her, it's difficult not to fall in love with such a wonderful person. She values you greatly as a friend but you don't seem to do the same clearly. I hope you understood your mistake by now. I am not here to threaten you or anything, you are a good guy and I am sure you will act accordingly"., Arjun spoke calmly.

Sidharth listened to him intently and stared at him blankly for a while realising what he has done.

At the cafe,
Meera walked inside to the counter and asked,"Rakesh Singhania?".

The lady replied,"Table no 3", She geatured towards a table at the corner.

She saw a guy seated there and moved towards him to catch a better glimpse of his face. He saw her coming towards him and stood up all of a sudden with shock.

"You are the same Rakesh????", Meera was astonished.

"Ma'am,why are you here??", He asked with surprise.