33.You deserve much better!

Two whole days passed by but still no sign of Arjun.
Meera decided to go by his house and check.
She knocked at his door but no reply.
"Arjun!! You there??", Meera called out.

"GO HOME MEERA!! I don't want to see you!!", she heard him yelling inside.

"What is wrong? Open the door. We can talk", Meera said calmly.

"There's nothing you can do! You can only make things worse!"

"Open the door!!", Meera knocked the door harder.

"Stop wasting your energy slamming the door and get lost!", Arjun shouted.

"FINE!! I AM LEAVING!!", Meera yelled back and stepped back, pretending to have left the building and sat down on the stairs waiting for him to come out.

He looked through the peephole and made sure she has left.
He had a few drinks and drifted off to sleep.

He felt like his head was spinning when he woke up in the morning.He quickly took a shower and wore a suit to go to the office.
Arjun opened the door of his apartment and stepped outside to find someone fast asleep leaning onto the wall.

She was sleeping snuggly holding her bag towards her chest. Leaning her head against the wall, she dozed off sitting on the stairs waiting for him to come out.

Arjun noticed that she was wearing the same dress that she wore yesterday.
"Meeraa, Wake up!!", Arjun said softly caressing her soft cheek.

She opened her eyes groggily and looked at him sleepy-eyed.
"Good morning!", She said faintly, rubbing her eyes.

"Doesn't seem like a good morning! Don't tell me that you didn't leave yesterday", Arjun said taking the bag from her hand .

She smiled peacefully seeing him.

"How can you be so stupid?? You spent the entire night here!! Outside my apartment! Your parents might be going crazy!! Do you realise how unsafe this was??", He scolded pulling her up on her feet, taking her inside the house.

She giggled seeing his anxiousness.
"You think this is funny huh??", Arjun glared at her.

"Now you know what I was feeling when you were nowhere to be found!", Meera said sarcastically laughing.

Arjun looked at her for a second and smiled.
"So what, this is revenge?"

"I guess, it is", Meera said wrapping her arms around his neck.

He held her waist and pulled her closer.
"I am sorry. You don't deserve all this. You don't deserve me, Meera.", Arjun said out of guilt.

"What are you saying??", Meera almost yelled.

"I will turn out like my Dad. Like a vulture, tearing people apart. You will lose yourself if you are with me. I can only give you sorrow.You deserve much better.You will wish I was dead..." She cut him off by keeping her finger on his lips.

"Don't ever talk about death to me. This is your last warning. And what makes you think that I am not happy with you? You make me the happiest woman in the world.I forget everything when I am around you.I know what happened.. Your mother doesn't know the real you.. You are nowhere in comparison to your Dad and I love you Arjun Desai", Meera said cupping his face.

Arjun smiled seeing her confidence and pulled her into a tight hug.
" Promise me that you won't ever try to do anything that is not safe!"

"Promise me that you won't walk away without talking to me", Meera said raising her eyebrows.

He chuckled seeing her and pecked her lips.
He held her chin closer and nibbled her lower lip.She melted under his touch and ran her fingers through his hair.
He leaned forward to deepen the kiss but she pushed him away with force.

"I have to brush!", Meera said laughing.
Arjun glared at her and smiled.

He made some coffee for both while she freshened up.He dropped her off at home and drove to his office.
She felt more fresh and happy then before after meeting him. A day without seeing each other felt like a century for them.

Hope you guys liked it..
Don't forget to vote and comment!!❤

There will be a surprise in the next chapter 🥳🥳
What do you guys think? Will it be a good surpise or a shock?
Do let me know in the comments below.
Stay tuned for moree updates..
XOXO,lots of love..