10. Love

"Just a friend? You probably didn't notice.. I have always had feelings for you!!! The way you laugh..My heart pumps faster... when you talk.. I feel like time is flying.."

She couldn't believe her ears.

"Arjun.. stop joking around."

"Joking? What makes you think I am joking... Do you really not feel anything for me?", Arjun asked, taking her hands in his.

"How could you just hide it, when I was right here...? Hoping you would say something."..

Meera's eyes were brimming with tears.

"I have always loved you..", Arjun confessed.

Without thinking anything,She hastened to pull him into a tight hug. Arjun was a little taken aback by her action but he put his arms around her and held her closer to his chest.Their arms clasped around each other and pressed their cheeks together as warm tears flowed down their cheeks.It was like they have never been apart.She fitted perfectly in his arms where she rightfully belonged.They stood there like that for some time and then broke off.

He moved his fingers across her face and gently wiped off the tears from her angelic face.

"Stop crying,Meera. I don't like to see you cry", Arjun spoke softly.

"Really?? Think twice then, before disappearing again!"

"Ok, point noted. Now get in the car before someone sees us..", He extended his hand.

She took his hand happily and asked,"Where are we going?"

"Tumhari marzi. I will take you wherever you want to go", said Arjun with a smirk.

"Ok then, Chalo".

They got in the car and drove off.

"You should have told me that you were in love with me",said Arjun.

"Never got the chance to say. By the time I realized,you disappeared",Meera said smiling.

"Sorryyyy. But what will we tell your fiance now?",asked Arjun with a cute expression.

"That is an issue only if such a fiance existed. It's true that a guy came to meet me but that I ended it then and there. It was Cristina who lied to Dr. Mathur to prevent him from scolding me for being late",Meera spoke.

"Oh,Now it all makes sense.I was jealous of some fictional character,Arjun chuckled.

"Whatever.. stop being too close to that receptionist!", Meera replied.

They both cracked up together. The car stopped at a cliff overlooking the city adorned with lights at night.

 The car stopped at a cliff overlooking the city adorned with lights at night

ARJUN'S POV

I looked at her intently as she gazed at the wonderful view excitedly.I held her hand and she looked up at me with a sweet smile.I looked into her eyes with an indescribable passion and asked,"So,Dr. Meera Verma, would you like to be my girlfriend?". I wanted to make her all mine because I knew we were Meant to be.

"Yes",She replied with a demure and blushful smile.I held her closer to me and kissed her forehead.I looked into her eyes filled with passion and traced her lips with my thumb.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I placed a soft kiss on her lips slowing turning it into a passionate one.She opened her mouth slowly giving me entrance. I explored every corner of her mouth with our tongues fighting for dominance.After kissing for a long time we broke off breathing heavily.

A sheepish smile crept on my face. We sat there for sometime holding hands and enjoying the wonderful view. I dropped her home as it was getting late and drove off to my house.

I couldn't stop smiling thinking about how things have turned out.It was the moment I have been waiting for such a long time. I will never ever hurt her.She will be the happiest with me.

So,This was it.The most anticipated chapter of the whole story.

Let me know in the comments about how the update was.Hope I didn't disappoint my readers.Stay tuned to see how their relationship proceeds.

XOXO,Lots of love