16. Secret Romance

All of a sudden, they heard a knock on the door. They broke off and Meera whined," Always on the wrong timee.Pata nahi khon he!". Arjun chuckled," Someone's enjoying my kisses!".

"Shut up! What if somebody sees you", Meera glared at him.

"Who cares anyway?", Arjun said and Meera hit his arm playfully.

Knock!! Knock!! "Who's inside?", Somebody asked from the other side of the door.

"You go and stand behind the door . I will open it so that nobody sees you", Meera instructed.

"Seems like the doctor has some other skills too!",Arjun laughed and stood behind the door while Meera opened it.

The door opened and Sidharth asked," Ooh,It was you who was taking soo much time inside".

"Umm, Yeahh", Meera said with a tinge of embarrassment on her face.

Sidharth tried to step inside the room passing Meera.She pushed the door against him and said,"Not now, Sid. I am a little busy inside.Come back after some time, say 15 minutes".

"Busy? Meera, this is a common locker room. I have to take my shirt from my locker",Sidharth replied.

"Then wait here! I will take your shirt and give it you.", Meera said and went inside.

Sidharth pushed the door to enter inside. "Nooooo... Just stay there okay? I will get your shirt!!", Meera shouted.

"You are behaving reallyyy weird!", Sidharth said with a puzzled look.

She picked up a shirt from his locker and gave it to him.

"I wanted the purple shirt,Meera. This is red...", Meera cut him off saying," Colour doesn't matter! You will look good anyway. Ok bye!", She slammed the door shut.

Arjun cracked up looking at Meera's tensed face.

"I like this Secret romance! ", Arjun said laughing.

"Oh reallyy? I am dead if somebody finds you inside! You find it funny?",Meera scolded.

"No, I don't like to see your tensed or sad face. I want to see you happy always!", He said while hugging her.

"I am always happy when I am in your arms!", She hugged him tightly.

"Did we become too cliche? ", Arjun asked.

"Nooo, I like this cliche secret romance!", Meera said with a innocent face making Arjun smile.

"I like it too as long as get this..", Arjun said while leaning towards Meera for a kiss.

Meera pushed him back playfully,"Enough of this secret romance! I did not come here on a date. This is my place of work, Arjun! Now, leave before someone sees you!!", She pushed towards the door.

"Speaking of dates,I want to come with me to Daadu's birthday party tomorrow. Ohh wait, that's not a date, but still..", Arjun asked while leaving towards the lift holding Meera's hand.

"Meet Daadu? Does he know about us? Is it a good idea?", Meera asked doubtfully.

"No, he doesn't know but I will tell him today! It's just a small party , some friends and business associates of mine", Arjun replied.

"Idk Arjun..", Meera spoke. "I am not getting inside this lift until you say Yes!", Arjun playfully smirked.

The lift opened but Arjun was still standing outside adamantly.

"Okk fineee, I will come tomorrow!Now get inside before it leaves!", Meera gave up with a smile.

"Ok bye, I love you!", Arjun kissed Meera's forehead and got inside the lift.

"I love you too", Meera replied laughing and walked away.She was startled to find Sidharth standing on the other side near the locker room door.

She awkwardly smiled at him and walked away .

"God!! pleaseee, I hope Sid didn't see me with Arjun ! ", Meera prayed.

Thanks for the love ppl!! Means a lot..

Hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you guys think? Has Sid seen Arjun-Meera together?

Suggest a couple name for Arjun-Meera.

Don't forget to Vote and Support this story!!!

XOXO, Lots of love..