20.Perfect!

"Noo, lets stay inside. I will cook for you!', Meera said kissing his cheeks.

Meera looked across the cabinets , gathering ingredients.

"Ok, Ms.Masterchef. How may I help you?", Arjun asked putting on an apron.

"Just sit there and talk to me while I cook", Meera poured some water into the flour and started kneading the dough.

Arjun switched on the stereo to play some music.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran played in the background.

"Care for a dance?", Arjun asked extending his hands.

"With these hands?"Meera asked lifting her wet fingers from the dough.

"Yes, Ma'am. Your hands look beautiful by the way!", Arjun pulled her closer and they slowly danced across the kitchen.

They laughed at each other and Meera smeared some flour on his cheeks.

Arjun pouted looking at her.

"You will regret this!',He said and took some flour in his hands.

He reached out of put it on her face but she dodged and ran away.

"Catch me if you can!", They ran across the apartment like little kids.

After much chasing,Meera sat on the sofa tired saying,"Okay, I won! let's stop".

Arjun chuckled and sat beside her.

"Thank you for making my house, a home", Arjun looked at Meera and held her hand.

She looked at him with an indescribable emotion and said,"Thank you for changing my life! I love you more than you an ever imagine!"

"Oh reallyy??You might wanna change that", Arjun replied and smeared the flour he hid in his hand all over her face and laughed like crazy.

"I hate you!", Meera was frustrated.

"But I love you!", Arjun said and kissed her softly.

Meera pushed him playfully,"I need to make some breakfast!"

Arjun chuckled and followed her into the kitchen.

They enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and talked for hours sitting together.

They drove over to Meera's house to take some clothes and had lunch from a beautiful Italian restaurant.

"Meera, I need to go to Daadu's place for some arrangements. The driver will bring you there.", Arjun said dropping Meera home and left.

Meera called up Cristina to discuss what to wear.

"Maybe we should go shopping", Cristina suggested.

"I don't know.Can't figure out anything!", Meera said and suddenly she noticed a sticky note stuck on the door of the refrigerator :

"Open the drawer in the bedroom. Can't wait to see you tonight!! -Love, Arjun".

Meera ran into the bedroom and opened the drawer to find a black box wrapped with a red ribbon.She quickly opened it to find a pretty baby pink dress with matching butterfly jewellery set.

"Omg!!Arjun!!", Meera exclaimed with excitement laughing.

"Meeraa,Are you okay??",Cristina asked with concern.

"More than okay!!",Meera quickly said and hung up to take a look at the gift.

This is one of my favourite chapters till date!! Hope you guys liked it!

Comment and let me know how it was!

Don't forget to vote and support me..

Stay tuned..

XOXO,Lots of love..