11.Boyfriend?

Meera's pov

This was definitely the best day of my life.

His words kept on ringing in my ears.

And the kiss ,He took my first kiss.

I was blushing like anything.I was literally dancing while entering my house but awkwardly stopped on seeing my parents having dinner , looking at me as if I was a lunatic.

Well,Love does make People lunatics.

"Meera,Did you eat something?",Asked Papa.

"Yes..No.. I mean I don't know...", I was babbling.

"What is this girl saying?",asked Ma.

"Nothing Ma,I will also join you guys", I said and gave my mother a tight hug.

It's been so long since I have hugged her. But couldn't help as I am the happiest girl on earth today.

"Meera, I am actually feeling light today seeing my princess's broad smile.I was worried about you for some days now as you were behaving so depressed.", said Papa.

"Now you are smiling as if you have won a lottery. Nazar na lage meri bacchi par",Ma kissed my forehead.

I took a shower and laid on my bed.

I took my phone and thought of texting Arjun. But what should I text him?

I typed,"Good night BOYFRIEND"

I typed it in capital letters... Why is this like this? So.... how do I explain this??
I have a boyfriend.. Damnn..

Finally,I have a boyfriend.

I have never had one in school or college.My parents are very conservative,they will never support a love marriage. So it's better not to reveal anything to them now .I will convince them when the time comes...

I was thinking deeply when my phone suddenly started ringing.It was HIM!!

"Hey boyfriend,"I said emphasizing the word.

"Hi,Girlfriend",He said with a laugh.

"You were typing for sooooo long and I still didn't get any message.So thought of calling you",He said.

"How did you know I was typing for sooooo long? Oohh,You were waiting for my message",I said.

"Ofcourseee , Boyfriends are supposed to wait for their girl",He said.

We laughed and chatted for some more time and then hung up.

How was this chapter? Comment below your views on the story.It is a great encouragement to write more.

Don't forget to vote and support me. Stay tuned for more updates...

XOXO,Lots of love.