5.Daydreamer.

"Think about it. Get to know her.She is different", Daadu's words kept on ringing in Arjun's mind.

"Maybe he is right.I should give it a chance."thought Arjun.

ARJUN'S POV

I walked over to the cafeteria to find Meera talking with her friends with a coffee cup in her hand.

She was laughing.How beautiful she looks while she laughs!!

Feels like I could stare at her like this forever.

My thoughts were broken off when the same guy from yesterday night walked over to Meera and held her hand.He cannot hold her hand like that. She looks uncomfortable. I should go there and smash his face .

NO wait .She might not like this interfering in her personal space.

Should I ask her out? What if she refuses?

Asking out will be too quick. I should wait a little longer.

Author's POV

Daadu got discharged in the evening .He thanked Dr. Mathur and Meera for helping him out and invited Meera to visit him anytime.

"Arjun, you stay here. Kamal will take me home.If possible,talk to Meera. I really like her", Daadu said winking to Arjun.

Meera's shift ended at 7 and she walked over to the parking lot with Cristina to go home.

"You wait here.I will go and get the car.",said Cristina.

"OK come fast. I am starving",said Meera.

She was waiting at the entrance for Cristina when a sleek blue BMW stopped in front of her.The window lowered.

"Get in the Car.I will drop you",said Arjun.

"It's fine ,Mr. Desai. My friend will drop me home"

"I insist .Consider it as a thankyou gift for treating Daadu",said Arjun.

Meera thought for a second and sat in the car.

The car stopped in front of a beautiful and cozy cafe.

"Why are we here?",asked Meera.

"Come, let's eat something,"said Arjun. Meera looked at him puzzled."I am hungry,Dr". said Arjun.

Meera gave out a smile and walked into the cafe with him.

They had a great meal and chatted for a long time.

"So Mr. Desai,you are not arrogant and jobless",spoke Meera.

"And you are not an irresponsible daydreamer",said Arjun.[Reference to chapter 2 ]

"I was a bit rude..", Meera admitted.

"Yeah..", He agreed.

"You weren't that nice either.."

And they bursted into laughter.

"Mr. Desai,it's getting late.I need to go home,"

"I will drop you home but on one condition",said Arjun.

"What condition?",asked meera

"Call me Arjun from now on. Mr. Desai makes me feel old.,said Arjun.

"Then you should call me Meera from now on"

"OK deal"

and they shook hands. Meera felt a stir inside her when their fingers brushed. Arjun kept on staring into Meera's eyes.Their eye lock was broken by the waiter who brought the bill.

Arjun dropped Meera home . As she got down from the car, Arjun stopped her and asked,"Meera,Can I have your number?"

"Okay.. You are a bit straightforward..", Meera said, sounding surprised.

"It was for emergency consult. Daadu can get ill, you know..", Arjun tried to cover up.

"Okay.. I understand.", Meera said,supressing her laughter.

They exchanged numbers and Meera went inside.

Meera took a shower and changed her clothes when her phone ringed with a new message.

Comment below about your views on Sidharth . Sidharth-Meera or Arjun-Meera? What do you guys prefer?Vote and support me. Help me reach more readers..

XOXO,lots of love.