⥉2⥉

"Okay, but just think for a minute." Tony looks around the Avengers. "Iron suits for all of you. It would be epic." Natasha rolls her eyes. "Tony, you are not making us Iron Man suits." Tony narrows his eyes. "But if I did..." Steve glares at him. "Tony-" Before he can finish his sentence, Clint walks into the room with a frown on his face.

Natasha raises an eyebrow at him. "What's up with you?" Clint glances at her, then sits on the couch. "Well, I was being chased by three people with guns--"

"Typical afternoon activities." Clint glares at Tony, then continues. "And I was cornered." He shakes his head. "But this woman stepped in and helped me?" Tony leans forward, not interested. "What's her name?" Clint shrugs. "I didn't catch it, but," He shakes his head. "She fell off the building." Everyone's eyes widen, and Clint shakes his head.

"That's the thing though. When I got to the ground, she was gone." Tony raises an eyebrow. "Maybe she went for help?" Clint gives him a look. "After falling six stories?" Tony's eyes widened. Natasha leans forward. "Dead people don't just walk away Clint."

"Unless she's a zombie." Natasha glares at Tony, telling him to shut up.

Clint shakes his head. "I don't get it." Steve glances at Natasha and she nods. "We'll help you find her. The dead can't wander too far can they?" Clint lets out a small laugh.

Clint grumbles as he, Natasha and Steve return to the tower. "Clint, it's a big city. It's not like we'll just run into her on the streets." He sighs and slumps into a seat at the counter. Natasha tosses him a water bottle from the fridge. Tony walks into the room watching a video. "I am at the scene where Daredevil and Wilson Fisk--" Clint's head snaps up and looks at the video.

"What?" He jumps up and rushes over to Tony. "Who is that?" Tony gives him a look. "Daredevil? Some vigilante-" Clint shakes his head. "No, no, her." He points at Blake on the screen. "That's her. That's who helped me." Natasha and Steve rush over. Tony raises an eyebrow. "For a dead girl, she's doing rather good. She's hot."

"What's her name?" Tony closes the video and looks up. "FRIDAY?" Several holo screens fill the room. "Blakely Winchester." Tony snorts at the rhyme. Clint looks at her face and purses his lips. Tony scoffs. "She was there when I first became Iron Man. Neat."

Clint weaves through the busy streets of New York. A few yards in front of him is Blake. He needs to talk to her. "It's the middle of the day. We aren't going now." He creases his brows. Is she talking to someone? "I don't care how hungry you are." Blake's body jerks in the direction of an alley. "No! Stop it!" Is she talking to herself?

Blake turns a corner onto a less busy street and shakes her head. "We'll go out later, just shut up." Clint shakes his head and jogs up to her. "Blake!" Blake stops and turns. She tilts her head seeing Clint. "Uh hi." Clint steps closer to her and shakes his head. "Blake, I saw you die. You fell off the roof." She scoffs and shakes her head. "You're wrong, because as you can see I am perfectly fine."

Blake starts walking away. "Blake." Clint grabs her arm and Venom's face begins to appear. "No. Don't." She whispers. She glances back at Clint when Venom backs down. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Venom rips Blake's arm out of his grasp. Blake starts walking away. "He's onto us." She snorts. "Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to get that." Blake feels eyes on her and she sighs. "He's following us." She nods and looks around. "We have to get out of here."

Blake veers around a corner and Venom attaches a tendril to the fire escape and hoists him and Blake up. She climbs up to the top and looks down into the alley as Clint enters it. She watches him look around for a moment, then turns and starts walking away. "Can we eat now?" She sighs and shakes her head. "Fine, but after we have to look for the Life Foundation." Venom emerges and runs off the building in search of a thief to eat.

Blake sighs and rubs her eyes. "Finally." She tracked down the Life Foundation to an air base just outside the city. All Venom and her had to do was destroy the rocket before it took off. "You up for going tonight?" Before Venom can answer, something crashes through Blake's apartment window. Venom partially emerges, ready to fight, but he stops when he sees who it is. Blake sees it too. "Oh my god." On her apartment floor is a beaten and bloody Peter, still in his Spiderman suit. "Peter!"

CLINT IS SUS OF BLAKE AND PETER IS HURT.

NOTHING NEW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!