⥉19⥉

The Avengers all grudgingly stumble into the common room. That had to have been the longest and most difficult mission yet. Thankfully none of them had been hurt too badly. "Ugh I'm starving." Clint whines as he walks over to the couch. Tony nods. "I'll order pizza. You like meat lovers right?" Clint nods and Tony goes around collecting everyone's pizza favorites. "Plain cheese? Really Steve? Ah, well it makes sense. Boring pizza for a boring man." Steve rolls his eyes and Natasha chuckles. "I'll get pepperoni and olives." She says.

      Tony nods and leaves the room. Clint groans and massages his stomach. Natasha sits next to him and Steve walks into the kitchen to get water. "That bruise still hurting?" He nods at Natasha's question and lifts up his shirt revealing a purple and blue bruise about the size of his hand. Natasha hums at the sight of it. "I'd get that X Ray'd." Clint nods and slides his shirt back down. He looks around the room and a splot of red catches his eye. "What...?" Clint walks over to it and touches it, the red liquid wetting his finger.

      Steve creases his brows. "Is that blood?" Clint nods and looks at the blood. It leads behind the couch and as he walks around it his eyes widened. Laying on the floor is a beaten and bloodied Blake. "Blake!" He rushes to her side and sees the puddle of blood forming under her. He finds a bullet wound in her abdomen and Natasha and Steve rush over. Nat looks at Blake's back. "The bullet went through." Clint starts applying pressure to the wound. "Call Helen Cho!"

      Steve nods and runs off. Clint's brows crease. What happened while he was away? Had she been lured into another supernatural trap? What could have even done this to her. "Torture." Natasha whispers. Clint looks at her. "What?" Natasha points at the restraint marks on Blake's wrists along with the charring from electricity. She was pale and had trouble breathing and the rugged sound that followed every breath signified water in the lungs. Clint nods, now seeing it.

      "We need to get her to the med bay." Clint nods and picks up Blake bridal style. Natasha grabs her gun and checks the clip. She fired 7 shots. Maybe she hit one of her attackers, but she'd need to have Tony run ballistics. That is, if they went to the hospital, and depending on how good Blake's shot was... the morgue.

      Clint shakes his head as he looks at Blake's sleeping form. Now that the blood had been wiped away, he could see how many bruises littered her face. Countless scenarios played through his mind, trying to pinpoint what had happened to her. Investigation gone bad? Revenge? Someone looking for information? Maybe even something that had to do with the supernatural. That just got him thinking even more. There wasn't much Clint knew about the supernatural. In fact, he really didn't know anything.

      Sure he spent his free time on the mission looking up things, but how much of it was true? He had no idea. But no matter the situation that ran through his mind, it all ended with him blaming himself. He was an Avenger after all. He was supposed to protect Blake. But at the house, she proved herself able to handle herself, so had she been overwhelmed by attackers? Maybe they were stronger than her. Maybe-

      "Stop." Natasha tells Clint as she steps into the room. He looks at her confused and she shrugs. "You're blaming yourself." Clint scoffs and shakes his head. "How'd you know?" Natasha walks next to him. "Because I know you." They both fall to silence, but staring at Blake. "Tony ran ballistics on her gun." Nat says out of the blue, causing Clint to look up at her. She nods. "Five bodies showed up in the hospital morgue. All shot dead between the eyes. All bullets matching Blake's gun."

      Clint's eyebrows go up. "Damn." Natasha nods. "She's a good shot." Clint nods and looks back at her. "Find out who they are?" Natasha shakes her head. "They had all received some sort of facial distortion so facial recognition was out of the question." Clint nods. "Fingerprints? Dental? Any DNA match?" Natasha shakes her head again. "Nothing. Their fingertips had been burned off, and dental lead to nothing. They weren't in the database either so..."

      Clint sighs and looks at Blake. "Professionals." Natasha nods, then as she turns to leave Blake jerks awake. "Blake!" Clint cries out in relief. She pushes him away. "No! I need to- Get off me! Get off! Don't touch me!" Clint backs away, remembering a key importance. Blake doesn't like the presence of men. Natasha picks up on this and walks up to Blake. "Calm down. You're at Avengers Tower." Blake's breathing begins to calm down, but only for a moment. She pushes past Natasha and starts walking, but her legs fail her.

      Blake growls in frustration and pushes herself to her feet, but Clint blocks the door. She glares at him. "Get out of my way Barton." Clint and Natasha share a look. "Blake what is going on with you?" Blake digs her nails into her head and groans. "I need to talk to Stark! Now!" Clint creases his brows and shares a look with Natasha. "Alright. I'll go get him." Clint slips out of the door and Blake slumps into the chair next to her, staring at her hands, guilt filling her features. How could she have left him?

      Tony sighs as he walks into Blake's med room. "What? I was enjoying my-" He stops when he sees the state she's in. "Jeez, what the hell happened to you?" Blake shakes her head and stands. Steve stands in the hallway behind Tony and Blake glances at the people around her. "Pe-" She sighs, correcting herself. "It's Spiderman." Tony's crossed arms drop to his sides. "What happened?" Blake scowls at the floor.

      "He's been taken." She looks at them. "By the same people that had me." Tony's jaw drops and he shakes his head. "What the hell are you talking about?" Blake sighs. "Look we don't have time for this. We need to-" She tries to walk out of the room, but Tony stops her. "No, tell me what the hell you are talking about?" Blake growls in frustration and Clint sees the blatant worry in her eyes. "People were after him, and they got what they wanted." Blake looks at Tony with disdain. "Now do you want to sit here and talk, or save the kid?"

BLAKE'S ESCAPE FROM THE FACILITY IS PRETTY CLEAR: KICKED ASS, AND GOT OUT

HOW WILL SHE MANAGE TO SAVE PETER AND VENOM WITHOUT THE AVENGERS FINDING OUT BOTH OF HER SECRETS?

THAT SHE IS TECHNICALLY VENOM, AND... THAT PETER IS HER SON?

WOW, JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, BLAKE HAS A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF SECRETS...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!