⥉10⥉

Blake stands in the kitchen as Sam and Dean snore on their beds. She wants to get breakfast done before their puppy begging eyes start bugging her as she cooks. Dutch Babies are on the menu today. Blake has expanded her aray of cooking since she last saw Sam and Dean. She's a very good cook now. Her seasoned chicken is to die for. Just ask Venom. He loves it.

      Sam yawns awake and rubs his eyes. Blake glances at him and smiles. Sam notices and frowns. "What?" Blake shakes her head. "Nothing, you just haven't grown out of your sleepy Sam face." Sam laughs lightly and climbs out of the bed and walks into the kitchen. "Smells good." Sam mumbles. Blake hums. Sam stares at Blake's back as she cooks.

      He has to tell her. "Blake," He starts, and Blake faces him. "About a year ago, me and Dean went back home. To Lawrence." Blake frowns and turns the stove off. She wants to hear this. Sam sighs and continues. "The old house, something was going on." Blake creases her brows, but nods. "There was a family being haunted by a poltergeist." Blake leans on the counter. "It almost killed me, but..." Sam pauses and looks at Blake.

      "Mom saved us." Blake's eyes widen and she stands straight up. "I thought your mother died." She ignores Venom and Sam gives Blake a sad look. "Her spirit did anyway." Blake looks down. Sam and Dean knew that Blake knew their mother best. She was the oldest, so she remembered more. Blake puts her face in her hands. "Mom..."

      Her hands to the sides of her face and her nails dig into her scalp. Sam watches her, trying to discern what she is feeling. Blake looks down and smiles. "She used to tell me stories about the supernatural, you know. Almost like she knew about it." Blake's eyes fill with tears and she lets out a sob. Sam stands from his seat and hugs her tightly. "I miss her Sammy..."

      Sam holds his sister tightly as she cries. Blake was strong, but when it came down to her mother, then that's when she would show how hurt she really is. Sam starts to realize how much Blake has lost in her life. Their mother, her brothers, her father.... Her dignity. All those years of hatred just wash away along with Blake's tears.

      After breakfast Blake is feeling better. Much better. But when Sam and Dean say they have to head out, well that got her down again. She walks them down to the impala and smiles at it. "Ah the Impala. I can't believe dad handed the keys over to you." She touches the hood and smiles. "This thing was his baby." Sam laughs and elbows Dean. "Now it's Dean's." Dean smiles. "Damn straight." Blake laughs lightly and looks inside the Impala.

      Years of memories flash before her eyes. Teaching Dean to drive (She didn't care how young he was), driving them to school when John would be working, late night trips to the local gas station and eating candy. The good times. She sighs with a smile on her lips, then turns back to her brothers. As she looks at them, they shrink down to when they were younger. When she left. It's like nothing changed.

      Blake laughs and holds her arms out. "Come here you two." They both hug her, and Blake practically strangles them. "Blake... can't- breathe!" Blake quickly releases them, and laughs. "Sorry." They brush it off. Sam and Dean climb into the car and Blake leans in through the window. "You boys better call me." Sam and Dean smile and nod. Blake pulls her head out of the impala and pats the side of the car. Dean pulls away from the curb and Blake frowns.

      "You miss them already?" She sighs and looks up at the sky. "Of course I do. I've been missing them all this time. Now that we've made amends, it's different." Venom grumbles in her head. He doesn't really understand human emotion. Blake walks back into the apartment and starts to clean up when her phone rings. She grabs it and answers it on speaker. "Hello?" She greets, not even caring to look at who called.

      "Blake, hey, it's me." Blake looks at her phone. Clint. She wasn't expecting him to call so soon. "Oh hi! How are you?" Blake cringes at her own awkwardness. "You like him." She scowls. "No I don't!" She snaps back at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to come by the tower today. I know I said you could text me when you're free, but we could actually use your help on something." Blake raises an eyebrow, but continues to fold up the air mattress. "Oh? With what?"

      She has an itching feeling on what it is. "Uh, I actually can't describe it to you. It's... too weird." Blake glances at the phone. "Uh huh, any context you can provide? Just curious." Blake shoves the air mattress into the box. "It has to do with the Life Foundation." Blake freezes and stares at her phone. She, unfortunately, called it. She stands and walks over to her phone. "Yeah I reported on it a few years ago."

      "Don't go. It's a trap." Blake shakes her head. "No it's not." She mumbles, then turns her attention back to her phone. "Yeah I can be there." Blake folds her throw blanket. "Food. I'm hungry."  Venom whines and Blake bites back a retort, and sighs. "I might actually grab a bite before I head over, if you don't mind."

I'M LOVING THE CHANGES I MADE TO THIS. IT'S KIND OF A 4 WAY CROSSOVER.

ANYWAY, I'VE GOT MORE WRITING TO DO.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!