⥉9⥉

"No!" Blake cries as the bullet is released from the chamber. She and Venom wait for the impact, but it never comes. Blake peels ehr eyes open and looks behind her. One the ground is the female vampire that got away. Dean shot it. "Blake!" Sam tosses Blake a machete and she slices the vampire's head clean off. She stares down at it for a moment then turns to her brothers. Dean nods at her. "Let's get out of here." Blake smiles slightly and starts walking out of the building.

      Blake pours both of her brothers a glass of whiskey which they down rather quickly. Dean hangs his head. "Blake what the hell was that?" Blake shrugs and gives them a sly smile. "I wasn't lying. I have a parasite." Sam shakes his head, not understanding. Blake sighs and pours herself a drink. "His name is Venom." Dean looks up at her. "He's..." Blake sips her drink. "Not from around here."

      Dean shakes his head. "What are you saying? That it's an alien?" Dean raises his eyebrows. "An alien parasite?" Blake shrugs. Dean grabs her whiskey bottle and pours himself another drink. "And I was thinking we've seen it all." Blake nods. "So had I." Sam leans forward. "How did you even..." He waves his hand at her, not really sure how to phrase his question. Blake takes a deep breath. "I was following a story." She smirks. "Broke into something I shouldn't have and..." Venom's face partially emerges, making her brothers flinch.

      Dean points at Blake. "That's terrifying." Blake snorts. "You should have seen Riot." She nods. "He was hella scary." Sam shakes his head. "And you're just fine with... eating people's heads?" Blake shakes her head. "No. it's disgusting, but he needs to eat to keep us alive."

      "It is not disgusting." Blake shakes her head in disbelief. "The hell it isn't!" Sam and Dean share a look of confusion. "Maybe where you're from eating heads is normal, but here on Earth it's called cannibalism." Dean gives Blake a look. "Is it..." Blake raises an eyebrow. "Talking to me?" Dean nods and Blake shrugs. "Yep. He's in my head." She smirks at Dean. "He says you're an ass." Dean's jaw drops and Sam laughs. "I like him already."

      Sam stops laughing and gives Blake a serious look. "Does anyone know?" Blake shakes her head. "No, just you guys." Blake looks up. "That reminds me. I have to call Benny." Blake grabs her phone and steps away from her brothers. She dials Benny and he answers. "Hey Benny." She hears a bit of rustling on the other line. "Did you stop them?" Benny asks. Blake nods to herself and hums. "Me and Venom made sure they won't hurt anyone again." She smiles a bit. "You sister is safe." Benny sighs in relief. "You're incredible Winchester."

      Blake smirks. "Thats me." She glances at her brothers and Benny speaks up again. "Blake what should I put on the report?" Blake shrugs. "The usual. An annoying reporter got too involved in the investigation and the culprits skipped town." Blake can practically hear Benny frown. "Blake you can't keep having me blame you for cases that go wry." Blake snorts. "Bullshit I can't. You're my friend." Benny sighs. "But your carrier. It's at stake." Blake looks down.

      "You'll lose your job." Blake purses her lips. "So what?" She glances at her brothers. "There's always the family business." Benny smirks. "You still haven't told me what that is." Blake shrugs. "You wouldn't believe me." Benny snorts. "Coming from the person with an alien parasite." Blake laughs. "Goodnight Benny. Tell you sister I said hello." Benny smiles. "I will. Goodnight Blake." Blake hangs up and walks back over to her brothers. "You guys can crash here tonight."

      Sam and Dean glance at Blake's couch and she gives them a look. "I have an air mattress in the closet." Sam nods and walks over to her closet to get the mattress out. Dean glances at Blake and sighs. He mumbles something that neither Blake or Venom can hear. "What?" Blake asks as she steps closer to him. Dean sighs heavily. "I'm sorry." Blake shakes her head and sits next to Dean. "For what?" Dean glances at Blake. "For hating you."

      Blake looks at her brother and smiles softly. "Dean-" Dean sits up straight. "No, it's not right. If I had known.. If-" Blake cuts him off this time. "No one knew Dean. I wanted it to stay that way." Blake looks down. "You know me. I'm the oldest. I have to be stronger." She glances at Dean and elbows him. "I know you know how it feels. Keeping secrets to keep a younger sibling safe." They both look over at Sam. Dean gives Blake a look. "How-" Blake shrugs and smirks slightly. "Well one I'm your sister. You can't hide anything from me, and two," She smirks at him. "It's kinda my job to know things."

      Dean looks down and nods. Blake peeks under his hair. "What did dad tell you?" Dean sighs and glances at Sam. "That if I can't save him, I'll have to kill him." Blake looks at Sam and narrows her eyes. "He does smell different. Like sulfur." Blake smells the air and nods. It's true. There is a prominent sulfuric smell to the air. Dean notices this. "What?" Blake bites her bottom lip and creases her brows. "Sulfur. Venom says he smells like sulfur." Dean glances at Sam.

      "What, you think he's possessed?" Blake shakes her head. "No. It's something different." Her left eye twitches. "I'll look into it." She looks at Dean and puts a hand on his back. "You aren't alone in this Dean." Dean looks down. "You have me now."

THE WINCHESTERS ARE GOING TO BE MEETING THE AVENGERS NEXT CHAPTER.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!