⥉18 ⥉

Blake steps into the tall building. It's dark out so there is only one guard on duty. She glances up at the high ceiling, seeing Peter crawl along it. Blake made sure he got into costume. "Excuse me," Blake asks with a smile. "I was wondering if I could use your restroom?" The guard opens his mouth to say no, but Blake beats him to the punch. "My date ditched me and the restaurant closed. Please? It will only take one minute." The guard narrows his eyes at Blake, as if to see any sort of mistrust in her eyes. He sighs and presses a button. "Go ahead."

      Blake smiles in thanks and walks through the entrance. "Why couldn't we have just eaten him?" Blake rolls her eyes and walks towards the bathrooms and checks to see if the guard is looking, then makes a B-line for the elevators. Peter silently lands on the floor next to her and walks into the elevator. "Because we are trying to go for the stealth approach." Blake mutters as she presses the basement button. Peter gives her a look and she points at her head, telling him she's talking to Venom.

      "It would have been more fun." Blake sighs. "Not everyone has the same idea of fun as you." Blake turns to Peter. "Okay, we go in quiet. Try not to be seen." He nods at her and the elevator opens. Right as they step out a man walks around the corner. Peter flips up to the ceiling, and Venom attaches a tendril to the ceiling right before Blake is seen. Peter and Blake share a look and nod. Blake jumps back down to the ceiling and pulls out her gun.

      The corridor splits into two separate hallways. Blake points to the left and Peter nods, making his way down it. Blake takes the right. The facility was odd. There were cell doors and Venom could sense things inside them, but Blake elected to not investigate them. Last time she looked into a cell like that she got a parasite. At the end of a long hallway there is an open room. Blake slowly walks into it and looks around. "What the hell is this?" Above them is a viewing deck.

      A scream ripples through the hallways and Blake's heart sinks. "Peter!" She turns to run out of the room, but the doors slam shut. "No!" She pounds against the door, then Venom emerges. He pounds against the door, but no matter how hard she tries, it won't budge. "It's called Vibranium." Venom turns and looks up at the viewing deck. A female doctor looks down at them with disdain. Venom jumps up to the viewing window and pounds against it and it doesn't so much as crack. He growls at her and narrows his eyes.

      "I've been looking for you for quite some time." The woman traces the several buttons on the control panel. "After Drake died I was elected the new CEO of the Life Foundation." She looks at Venom. "Do you know why?" Venom hisses and a spark of recognition fills Blake's eyes. The woman leans her face close to the glass. "Because you killed my brother." Venom pounds against the glass, feeling Blake's rage rise. "I am Jessida Drake." Her eyes turn dark. "And I have so much planned for you."

      Jessida slams her hand down on a button and a high pitch screech fills the room. Venom roars as he falls to the ground, Blake's face flickering in and out. They both yell in pain as Jessida turns up the volume, and eventually Venom flings off Blake's body. The intense sound makes Blake pass out but her eyes remain open long enough to see three men enter the room and put Venom in a containment case. Then everything goes dark.

      Something hits Blake across the cheek, making her eyes snap open. "Finally. I was getting impatient." She blinks in the bright light and sees a man's face and Jessida in the corner. Blake jerks against the zip ties that are keeping her tied behind a chair. "Where's Spiderman?! Where's Venom?!" Jessida walks over to Blake and gets in her face. "Somewhere you'll never see them again." Blake growls and headbutts Jessida in the face.

      The woman stumbles backwards, hand on her nose. "You bitch! My nose!" Blake chuckles darkly seeing the blood. "Oooh, I don't know, that is a good look for you." Jessida growls and takes out a handkerchief and presses it to her nose. "A handkerchief? Really? You stuck in the 1600's lady?" Jessida points at Blake and looks at the man in the corner. "Deal with her." She leaves the room and as the doors open Blake hears the faint screaming of Peter. Her jaw clenches. She has to get out of here.

      The man walks up to Blake and she raises an eyebrow. "You the dead sibling of someone Venom ate too, or are you just one of those guys who are obsessed with torture?" The man pistol whips Blake, making her split out blood. No doubt her lip looked terrible. Blake nods. "Yeah, I'll go with the torture obsession." Blake turns and smiles at him, her mouth and teeth covered in blood. "Bring it on bitch."

      Blake screams into the gag as the electricity courses through her body. Her eyes meet the man's and he frowns, stopping the electricity. Blake sighs in relief, huffing to catch her breath. The man walks around her and grabs her fingers, snapping her thumb at the base knuckle. Blake groans in pain, but continues to stare at the man. He growls and rips her gag off. Blake starts laughing. "Are you new to this? I mean, I know a couple guys that can give you some pointers-"

      The electricity starts again, cutting Blake off. Her screams echo through the room and the man puts it back to zero. Blake laughs. "Honestly, it's like you have no experience." The man's nostrils flare and Blake smiles as she has successfully pissed him off. He grabs a rag and gallon of water, forcing Blake's head back and puts the towel of her face. He pours the water on her and while she is being waterlogged, Blake slides his broken hand out of the tip tie cuff. The man stops and yanks the rag off her face.

      Blake coughs viciously as the water hits her lungs. Her barking coughs turn, once again, into laughter. The man punches her across the face several times making bruises form all over her face. Once he stops, Blake hunches forward. Her low laugher sends a chill down the man's spine. "You know," Blake slowly raises her head to look at him. "If you wanted to piss someone off," Her smile turns into a sneer. "You shouldn't have picked a Winchester."

      Blake lurches off the chair and tackles the man. He throws a few punches, but Blake maneuvers herself onto his back and puts the zip wire around his throat, using her free hand and still cuffed one to choke him. He struggles to get out of her hold, but Blake grinds her teeth, not letting up until he remains still. She sighs once all the muscles in the man's body go limp. Blake rolls him off of her and stands. On a nearby table is her gun, which she takes. Now she just has to get out of here.

OOP WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

POOR PETER

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!