⥉5⥉

The creature, whatever it is, is fast, but Clint is fast too. It runs ahead of him and rounds a corner. Clint narrows his eyes and speeds up, only to crash into someone. "Geez! Watch where you're going- Oh." Clint looks at who he ran into and he chuckles. "Blake." Her lip twitches. "Are you stalking me?" Clint creases his brows and glances around the corner. Nothing can be seen. "No, I thought I saw..." He shakes his head. "It's not important."

      Blake raises an eyebrow. "I couldn't sense him. The rain confuses me." She takes a heavy breath and squeezes her wet hair. "Whatever. Let's get out of this rain." Clint gives her a crooked smile. "Not a rain fan?" She shakes her head. "I'm a true blooded Californian. I hate rain." Clint laughs a bit and they start walking. "I was born in Oregon. I love the rain." He tells her. Blake glances at him. "So, the elusive Hawkeye is an Oregonian?" She smirks slightly. "I might just have to report on that." Clint chuckles.

      Clint points ahead. "I know a spot we can hunker down in for a bit." Blake glances at him and raises an eyebrow. "We?" Clint chuckles and shrugs. "Hey, I saw the opportunity and took it." Blake sighs heavily and crosses her arms across her chest. That's when Clint sees it. How uncomfortable she is around him. No, not just him. Men in general. How could he have been so blind? He was pushing it. He shakes his head and berates himself, then side steps away from Blake a bit.

      Blake chews her lip. He noticed. Great. Now he's going to treat her weird. Every time someone realizes, they start treating Blake like she's broken or something. They don't even know what happened and yet..."What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" The question shocks Blake so much she stops in her tracks. Clint stops too and gives her a look. "You okay?" Blake shakes her head and continues to walk.

      "Yeah, sorry." Clint nods and walks alongside her. "So, ice cream?" Blake's eye twitches, then she shrugs. "I don't like ice cream." It's Clint's turn to stop in his tracks. "You what?!" Blake laughs at his reaction and shrugs. "Okay, yeah, I don't like ice cream. What's the big deal?" Clint shakes his head. "What kind of monster are you?" Blake laughs. Like, full on laughs. Hard. Clint smiles seeing that he got her to laugh. Blake shakes her head and chuckles. "You have no idea."

      Clint smirks and continues to walk until they reach their destination. Blake raises an eyebrow. "Shawarma?" Cling shrugs and pulls the door open. "Tony got us hooked after the invasion." Blake sits down and CLint goes up to the register. She just ate... unfortunately. "You like him." Blake jumps and scoffs. "What? No I don't!" Clint glances at her. She talks to herself alot. "Bullshit. I'm in your head, remember?" Blake grumbles and pounds her head slightly. Clint walks over with a plate of his food.

      "Are you sure you aren't hungry?" Blake nods and takes the soda he got her. "Yeah, I... just ate." Clint nods and starts eating. Blake becomes lost in thought about the Life Foundation. Clint watches her as her finger traces fingers on the table. He can't take his eyes off of her. The encounter with the strange black creature has completely left him mind.

      "I was wondering," Blake looks at Clint. "If you wanted to come by the tower someday. Get to know the team?" Blake purses her lips and narrows her eyes. She shrugs and looks out the window. "I don't see why not." Clint smiles and grabs a napkin and writes his number down on it. He gingerly hands it to Blake and she takes it. "Call me when you're free." He stands, tosses a tip down on the table and leaves.

      Blake watches him leave down the street, then sighs and stands. "Let's go take down that rocket."

      Blake pears around a tree out at the rocket launch pad. It's majorly deserted, but there is a pit of security scattered about. "Can I eat them?" Blake sighs and rolls her eyes. "No. You can't just go around eating people willie-nillie." Venom helps her climb the tree so they can get the height advantage. "Let's make this quick." Venom emerges and smiles as he jumps off the tree.

      The Avengers are playing a game of jenga. Tony had bragged that he would win because he was a genius. The debate was actually quite entertaining to watch. Tony has his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth as he pulls out a piece at the bottom. "Almost..." He narrows his eyes as the tower starts to wobble. "Boss." FRIDAY says out of nowhere. Tony jumps and jerks the piece out of its place. The tower nearly toppled over and Tony outstretched his hands. "No, no, no, no..."

      The tower stops wobbling and Tony smiles and sighs in relief. "What is it FRIDAY?" A holo screen of security footage appears and everyone narrows their eyes at a black mass. Clint's eyes widen. "No way." He breathes. Everyone looks at him. Steve points at the screen. "You know that thing?" Clint shakes his head and FRIDAY zooms in on the creature. "No, but I saw it in the park today?"

      Natasha raises an eyebrow. "Why didn't you say anything?" Clint shrugs and points out at the rain. "It was pouring. I couldn't see very well." Tony snorts. "Wow, deaf and blind. You're useless." In the blink of an eye Clint grabs a jenga piece and throws it at Tony's forehead, dead center. He doubles over in pain. "How's that for useless?" Natasha looks down to hide a smirk.

      Steve stands. "Clint, Tasha, you two come with me." He glances at the creature, then starts walking to the locker room. "Let's see what this thing is." Clint and Nat nod and start leaving the room. "What was this thing doing when you saw it?" Nat asks as they step into the elevator. Clint shrugs. "Eating squirrels." Steve and Nat look at him with disbelief and bemusement. Clint smirks and shrugs. "I'm not kidding."

      Steve nods and steps out of the elevator on the floor that contains the locker room. "Suit up." He nods at Clint. "You brief us on everything you know about this creature." Clint nods and the three of them leave in separate directions.

LOL I'M WROTE THIS WHILE IN 3RD PERIOD BIOLOGY. I'M NOT EVEN LISTENING HER LOL.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!