⥉4⥉

French Toast. That's the first thing Peter's enhanced senses pick up on. It makes his stomach ache. When had he eaten last? His eyes snap open and he takes in his surroundings. He's in someone's apartment. How had he gotten here?

      Then it hits him all at once. The fight he had last night, almost dying, then... nothing. He looks down and his eyes widen seeing he's in his Spiderman suits and his mask is absent. Peter starts to panic. Someone had seen him without his mask on. This is not good. Peter finds his mask on the nightstand and he quickly pulls it on. The smell lures him into the kitchen of the apartment to see... Blake. He shakes his head. Not good at all. Blake is an investigative reporter. It's her job to reveal secrets like this.

      "Are you going to stand there all morning, or are you going to have some of my famous french toast?" He freezes as Blake turns around and smiles at him. She notices his shocked state and frowns. "It's okay kid. I'm not going to tell anyone." He doesn't move and Blake sighs. She sets down her spatula and leans against her counter. "Kid, if I was going to tell anyone, I'd have done it a long time ago." Peter shakes his head, not understanding.

      Blake hangs her head. "I've known for a while." He takes a step back and Blake frowns. "He's scared." She grits her teeth. Yeah, no shit Sherlock. "Peter, you can run if you want. The only thing you'll be running from is some amazing food." She lifts a plate in Peter's direction and raises an eyebrow. Peter stares at the plate. "I'm not hungry--" His stomach betrays him by growling loudly. Blake smirks as Peter looks at his stomach. "Traitor."

      She laughs and places his plate at her counter. Peter hesitantly walks over to it and Blake turns back to making her own food. She made sure to give Peter a big portion because she knows all about fast metabolisms. Venom is always hungry, though most of the time he complains about food, she's pretty sure it's just to annoy her. Peter lifts his mask up enough so he can eat. He doesn't trust Blake enough yet.

      "How long have you known?" Blake shrugs and flips the bread. "Since the beginning." She glances back at him. "You turned all your clothes red down in the laundry room." Peter's face turns red at the memory, then he remembers Blake had been there when it happened. "Why didn't you say anything?" Blake places her three slices of french toast on her plate and walks over to the seat next to Peter. "Isn't it your job to report these kinds of things?"

      Blake shrugs and drowns her french toast in syrup. "I've learned that some things are best kept secret." Peter looks at her for a long moment, then slowly pulls his mask off. Blake smiles at him and ruffles his hair. "There he is." She takes a bite of her food. "Your aunt asked where you were by the way." Peter sits straight up and looks at Blake in a clear panic. She scoffs. "Relax. I told her you were at your friends house working on a project." He tilts his head. Why did she protect him?

      "So what happened to you last night?" Peter's head shoots up and he looks at her window. He is about to apologise, but Blake beats him to the punch. "It's fine. It's replaceable." Peter relaxes and continues to eat. "Thank you." he comments quietly. Blake shrugs. "No biggie." They continue to eat. "Tell him." Venom demands. Blake grits her teeth. "No." She whispers under her breath. Peter glances at her, but shrugs thinking she's just thinking out loud.

       After Peter leaves for school Blake decides to head out. Venom was getting hungry (Blake called him a fatass and he was not very pleased) and she wanted to get out of the house. She was getting antsy, not being able to take the Life rocket down. "We can head into Central Park. They always have squirrels there."

      Blake grabs her apartment keys and locks her door. She starts walking towards Central Park when it starts to rain. She groans and starts walking faster. "Great." She really hates the rain. After 30 minutes of walking in the rain she finally reaches the part. "Go crazy." She tells Venom as he takes over. He licks his lips and narrows his eyes. "So many tasty squirrels to eat."

      Clint sighs as he walks through the rain. His plan with Blake had failed. The other Avengers weren't actually going to join them (Had she said yes). Clint was going to say they had been called away. In all honestly he just wanted to be with Blake. He likes her. Alot.

      Tony had turned to teasing him about it. He'd only shoot a retort back at him that would make him shut up. The tower was becoming rather dismal. The team wasn't being called out as much. Clint gathered that from his many years of experience that war criminals aren't fans of wet weather. Their prime time was in the hot sweltering heat of summer, not the cold damp month of October.

      Clint rushes under a tree in Central Park and sinks down the it's trunk. He'll wait out the rain. He loves the rain. In his years in the circus he'd open the door of the train car he was currently in and just watch as the rain poured. It soothed him.

      Clint closes his eyes and leans his head back onto the tree. Several minutes pass and he hears loud, pounding footsteps. He pears one eye open, expecting maybe Steve or Thor marching up to him, but no. Maybe 30 feet in front of him is a massive black beast. Clint's eyes widen and he starts to stand up. He watches as the beast grabs a squirrel from a tree and eats it. He crunches, then the beast runs off. Clint being the ADHD Avenger he is, takes off after it.

GOD I LOVE WRITING. 

GOD I HATE SCHOOL.

YEAH, I START ON TUESDAY. :(

DON'T WORRY, I'LL STILL FIND SOME TIME TO WRITE.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT TONY IS SLIGHTLY AUTISTIC. HE DOESN'T LIKE TO BE HANDED THINGS (AND I HEAD CANON THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE TO BE TOUCHED EITHER). HIS STIM? THE WAY HE SNAPS HIS FINGERS ALL THE TIME.

I ALSO LIKE TO HEAD CANON THAT CLINT IS ADHD. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS IT, I CAN SEE THE SIGNS. YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HYPERACTIVE AND IF SOMETHING MOVES IN YOUR LINE OF VISION, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT IT. YOU CAN'T KEEP STILL AND HAVE TO BE CONSTANTLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR HANDS. ALL THINGS I'VE NOTICED IN CLINT. NOICES MAKE YOU JUMPY TOO, AND HIM BEING DEAF (WITH HEARING AIDS OF COURSE) THAT JUST ADDS TO THE FACT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!