⥉24⥉

Blake laughs lightly as Peter recounts the events of the race. He couldn't stop blabbering about how he fell off a building and still managed to beat Blake and Venom. Little did he know that they let him win. Venom would be lying if he said he didn't have a soft spot for Peter.

      "Okay, okay, if you talk any faster your mouth will fall off." Blake says with a laugh as she unlocks her apartment. "I don't think that's physically possible." Alarms blare in Blake's head as she pulls her apartment door open. "Dumb and Dumber are in the bedroom." Blake sighs heavily and turns to Peter.

      "We aren't alone." Peter's eyes widen in fear, but Blake gives him a nod. They aren't a threat. She turns around and crosses her arms. "Venom knows you are there." A second later Sam and Dean stumble out of Blake's bedroom, both trying to stomp on eachother's feet. Dean smiles at Blake. "Hey." Blake raises an eyebrow at him, then Sam spots Peter behind Blake.

      "Who's this?" Blake glances back at Peter and pulls him forward. "Peter, meet my two idiot brothers Sam and Dean." Once again the two brother's go at their silent foot stomping fight, trying to act as though no one can see them. Dean nods at Peter. The cowering teen looks up at Blake and she smirks. She can read his expressions. He thinks they are... odd.

      Dean stops stomping on Sam's foot and frowns, looking at his sister and Peter. He isn't stupid. He can see the resemblance. The way she is acting around him, and his age should be about 15. It's been 15 years since Blake left. It can't be a coincidence.

      Sam glances at Dean, jaw clenched. He can see it too.

      Blake looks back over to her two siblings and frowns at their knowing expressions. They are going to ask. She has to get Peter out of here. Blake looks at Peter and smiles. "Go home to your aunt kid. I can practically hear her freaking out in your apartment." Peter nods and happily struts out of her apartment. "He's gone." Venom tells her a few seconds later.

      Blake nods and sighs, turning to her younger brothers. "Just ask." She grumbles leaning against the door. Sam and Dean share a look then Sam steps forward. "He's your son, isn't he?" Blake stares at them for a moment, then glances at the door. "...Yes." She looks back at her brother and gives them a small smile.

      "He's the reason you left. The real reason." Dean confirms. Blake nods and walks over to her kitchen pouring a glass of whiskey. "Yeah, he is." Sam sits at her island seat and Dean follows shortly after. The brother in leather pours himself a glass of his own. "Does he know?" Sam asks, giving his sister an intent look.

      Blake glances at the door and sips her drink. "No. Not a clue." She leans on the counter and rubs her thumb against her glass. "Are you going to tell him?" Blake doesn't look up and shrugs. "I have a feeling it's going to come out eventually." She sips her drink and sucks a breath through her teeth.

      "And he knows about..." Dean cringes and waves his hand at his sister. "It?" Blake smirks at his uncomfortableness and ignores Venom's whining about not being an 'it'. "Yeah." Sam raises an eyebrow. "So you are comfortable telling him you have a man eating parasite, but not that you are his mother?" Venom whips Sam across the face with a tendril and Blake smirks into her drink.

      "Don't call him that. He doesn't like it." Sam rubs his face and kicks Dean who had been laughing. Blacke shrugs. "And it's like I said. The truth usually just slips out when it comes to me." The three siblings fall into silence, then Dean leans forward. "What's he like?"

      Blake smiles widely, more than happy to talk about her son. "He's a great kid. Amazing grades, and-" She pauses and smiles bitterly. "He carries the lovely Winchester genes." Sam and Dean laugh. "What happened?" Blake snorts. "A better question would be what hasn't he done."

      Blake looks at the ceiling as she recounts all his bad luck situations. There are more that have happened in the past week than any normal person. "Did dad know?" Blake places her glass down. "No. I found out a month after I left." The brothers nod, then Sam frowns.

      "Blake, why didn't you keep him?" Blake frowns at the question and stands up straight. After a moment she frowns. "I didn't think I would be a good mother. Wouldn't have given him a good life, and-" She sighs heavily. "I didn't want him in the hunter life. I think at some point the chain of the family business has to stop."

      Surprisingly Dean stands up. "Blake, we all know you would make an amazing mother. I mean, look at how me and Sam turned out." Blake looks between her two baby brothers and smiles. "I guess I did a pretty good job." Sam laughs and nods. "And look at you." He points at the door. "You just couldn't stay away, could you?" Blake tries to stop herself from smiling, but her efforts are put to waste.

       "No, I couldn't." She walks over to Dean and waves at Sam. She pulls the two of them into a hug. "I've missed you guys." She mumbles into their arms. They both squeeze her tighter. "Blake," Dean starts, pulling out of the hug and looking at his sister. "Tell him before he finds out on his own." Blake bites her bottom lip then nods. "I will."

      "So," Blake starts as she places three plates of freshly made french toast on her coffee table. "You two didn't come here just to visit. What do you need?" Sam and Dean give her incriminating looks. "What got you thinking that?" Blake raises an eyebrow and takes a bite out of her food. "I practically raised you two. Spill."

       Sam and Dean share their classing look then Sam sighs. "For the past 6 months I've been having these... visions." Blake raises an eyebrow and looks at Dean who nods in confirmation. "Dad said that he thinks there are more kids with abilities like mine, and," Sam scoffs. "He was right."

      Blake nods and rests her elbows on her knees. "Do you know where these abilities come from?" The brothers shake their heads. "No, but I think we are getting close." There is a silence then the two brothers stare at their sister long and hard, sadness etched in their features.

      She raises an eyebrow. "What?" Once again they share a glance. "Blake," Sam starts, leaning forward in his seat. "The other night I had a vision. Of someone dying." Blake slowly nods and her eyes dash around Sam's face. "Okay, what does this have to do with me?" Sam tries to speak, but he can't seem to find his words and looks to Dean for help.

      The eldest brother sighs and looks at his sister. "He saw you Blake." Blake blinks in surprise and sits straight up. Sam nods. "I saw you laying on the ground, blood pouring from your mouth. And there was this laugh." Sam shakes his head and looks down. "I've never heard anything like it."

      Blake stares at the floor and nods slowly. "Does he know you can't die as long as I'm around?" Blake ignores Venom and looks at her youngest brother. "Sam, have these visions ever been wrong?" Sam swallows hard, then shakes his head. Blake takes a deep breath and leans back in her seat, rubbing her head.

      "If you saw me die then Venom wasn't with me." Dean makes a face. "What's that supposed to mean?" Blake glances at her brother through fingers then pulls a dagger out of the recliner she is sitting in. With a quick movement she stabs herself in the gut.

      "Blake, what the hell?!" The brothers try to rush to her side but Blake holds up her hand. She lifts up her shirt and reveals Venom healing the stab wound. She looks at her brothers and shrugs. "He keeps me alive." 

THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME MY FINAL PLOT IDEA

THIS SHOULD STRETCH TO ABOUT 30 CHAPTERS SO IT'S COMING TO A WRAP SOON

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUAL

BTW, THE PLOT OF SUPERNATURAL IS GOING TO BE SPED UP A BIT SO THE EVENTS OF SEASON 3 WILL BE FEATURED IN THIS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!