⥉Questions⥉

SO, I'VE GOT A FEW IDEAS FOR OTHER STORIES, AND I WANTED TO BUT THEM HEAR. THERE'S A BUNCH, BUT I'VE ONLY WRITTEN CHARACTER PROFILES FOR TWO

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS

HERE WE GO

CHARACTER #1:

Name: Kara Zor-El (Danvers)
Alias: Supergirl, Girl of Steel
Spencies: Kryptonian
Age: 36 (Appears to be in her 20's)
Face Claim: Melissa Benoist

Name: Kara Zor-El (Danvers)Alias: Supergirl, Girl of SteelSpencies: KryptonianAge: 36 (Appears to be in her 20's)Face Claim: Melissa Benoist

Family:Zor El (Father) †Alura Zor-El (Mother) †Jor-El (Paternal Uncle) †Lara Van El (Aunt-in-law) †Astra (Maternal aunt) †Non (Uncle-in-law)Kal-El (Paternal Cousin) †Jeremiah Danvers (Adoptive Father) †Eliza Danvers (Adoptive Mother)Alex Danvers (...

Family:
Zor El (Father) †
Alura Zor-El (Mother) †
Jor-El (Paternal Uncle) †
Lara Van El (Aunt-in-law) †
Astra (Maternal aunt) †
Non (Uncle-in-law)
Kal-El (Paternal Cousin) †
Jeremiah Danvers (Adoptive Father) †
Eliza Danvers (Adoptive Mother)
Alex Danvers (Adoptive Sister)

Occupation:
Reporter
Super hero
DEO Agent
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent (Via DEO)

Backstory:

      Kara Zor-El was born into the esteemed house of El on Krypton through Zor El and Alura Zor-El. She was an old child and her life seemed to be utterly perfect. However, when she was 13 Krypton's destruction became imminent. With no other choice, Kara's parents sent her in a pod to escape the planet with her cousin, Kal El.

      As the two pods escaped Krypton, Kara watched as her younger cousin's pod was destroyed. She was left to drift through the stars alone, until she got stuck in the Phantom Zone: A place in space where time does not move.

      Somehow Kara managed to escape the Phantom Zone after 24 years and landed on Earth where she was found by the DEO, a subdivision of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kara was brought to a family called the Danvers where Jeremiah, one of the agents that found Kara, would raise her and help her hide her abilities.

      Kara grew used to her new reality of forced normality, though her heart still ached for her home planet Krypton. With nothing to remember them by her own memories and the necklace Alura gave Kara, she decided that she would fit in.