one

( most of this isn't going to be exactly fitting to the movie scenes and characters, obviously the main story line and characters will still be part of it, we start "Prisoner Of Azkaban" and ive made up Sam and obviously Y/N character, Tom Felton would be 16 during filming of this so that's how old he will be and Y/N is the same age, please leave any suggestions/ideas/thoughts i want this to be what you guys want to read, leave ideas for upcoming chapters :) )

( future me - hey i started this a week ago and already get embarrassment from my first few chapters so please just stick around till it gets better i promise lmao )

You woke up feeling a rush of excitement knowing today was your first day on set, a little nervous, but you were bound to be.
You originally auditioned for Harry Potter before it had started when you were around 11/12 years old but you never heard anything back, however you recently got some calls from the casting and directors that they want to introduce some new long term characters and they'd love for you to take up one of these characters. And obviously you said yes.
You didn't know much background about your character, as they liked to do more work on character development on set but you were a third year slytherin, going by the name of "Rhea Blackwood" and you were going to be changing the perception view of slytherins being 'all bad' although you were still going to be a cunning unexpected character, and you were excited to play around with this.
You'd seen the movies from before and couldn't wait to meet the cast, and had to admit Tom who played Draco was kinda cute.

You got dropped off to set by your mum, during the time of filming, which could be months or longer, you had to stay nearby the current set and travel a bit, obviously only being 16 your mum would travel with you, so you were going to be in and out of hotels or staying with family or friends who lived near.
Your agent, Megan, who helped keep all the younger teens in check on the set took you to the set as you waved goodbye to your mum, not knowing your whole life was about to change.

"Y/N! Lovely to see you, i assume you're eager to get started, have you read and learned the script i sent you?" one of the directors said coming up to greet you, who you think his name was David but you were to scared to even ask at this point.

"Hi, yes! it's amazing to finally be here, i can't wait" you smiled to him.

"Well i think you're going to settle in great! Don't worry all the younger ones are around your age, Emma is 14, Dan is 13 and Rupert is 15, so you might have a bit of superiority seen as you're 16!" he laughed.

You thought they were older for some reason, as they looked so much older now compared to the second movie.

"Hey David watch it, im 16 ya know!" You heard a recognisable voice that sounded slightly deeper than you remembered say.

You turned to see Tom who plays Draco Malfoy walking over with his no longer slicked back blonde hair, but rather fluffy blonde hair that bounced about. He looked so much more mature than the last 2 movies.

"Ahh how could i forget Tom, sorry! Tom this is Y/N, Y/N this is Tom, she's one of our new characters this year and she's slytherin as well!" David laughed.

"Hi lovely to meet you, Rhea you're playing isn't it? I seen you're character in the script, can't wait to see how you play with that, see ya around i've got to get to the dressing rooms before they kill me for being late... again." He spoke giving you a quick wink and you watched as he ran off.

You couldn't manage to get a word in being too busy staring at his blue/grey eyes.

David laughed at Tom as if this was his usual self around set, "You better head to costumes and the dressing rooms, they'll get you set and ready for filming, the girls dressing room is down that hall and to the left" he patted you on the shoulder as he sped off to do whatever directors get up to.