five

You found yourself standing outside the dressing room waiting on Tom. You were fiddling with the strap on your backpack trying to occupy your mind from overthinking.

"That bag must be really interesting Y/L/N." Tom smiled.

Sounds weird, but i felt good hearing him use your last name in a jokey way again.

You looked up at him smiling shaking you head as he nodded in the direction of the exit so you could start walking.

It wasn't quite dark outside yet as the sun hadn't fully set, giving almost the perfect nighttime lighting.

"Listen, i don't know what got into me today, sometimes even the other people on set say i get to into my Draco character and forget. I didn't mean to force myself onto you like that today." He looked at you whilst walking along the street.

You could hear the nervousness in his voice and immediately felt bad.

"Don't worry about it Tom honestly, i don't look at you any different, i know you mean well." You smiled.

"I guess you could say i learned people start acting weird when they start to like someone." He spoke.

You felt your heart drop, for some reason your mind instantly went to this person he liked not being you. Pictures in your head of the girl who plays Pansy looking pretty in awe of him today.

"Oh, well who do you like Felton? You can trust me." You said forcing a smile.

He stopped you grabbing your shoulder.

"Do i really need to spell it out Y/N? It's you, i like you. I know it's pretty soon but i just know," he said staring into your eyes, "hell, i though i made it too obvious!" He laughed trying to break the tension.

You felt your legs starting to go slightly weak.

"Well i must be pretty oblivious cause i hadn't a clue," You said taking a step closer to him, "Good thing i've taken a liking to you myself." You smiled.

You watched his cheeks starting to burn up and he looked down at his shoes. You knew you were blushing as well but you lost all care about that.

"Y/L/N has feelings? Who would've guessed? Not me that's for sure." He said sarcastically.

"Hey stop it!" You laughed pushing his shoulder causing him to fall back onto the floor taking you with him on his way down.

You were both lying on the street but without a care in the world, as if nothing else really mattered.

Your faces were inches apart as he stared at you and spoke, "Looks like i owe you a date then, if you'd care to accept?" He asked politely.

"I'd love to accept." You grinned at him.

"You know you have very nice eyes, now i've had a good chance to see them right up close." He smiled looking at you in awe.

You felt your whole face going hot as he laughed at your sudden shyness.

He helped you up along with him, "You're very cute Y/L/N." He said.

"Felton i don't know if you're playing a game of how much you can make me blush but you've won okay." You laughed nervously.

He laughed at you as you both started to walk towards the hotel again which was only a minute or two away now.

You felt his hand slowly make its way towards yours until your fingers were intertwined. You were lowkey screaming inside but trying to not go crazy at the same time.

You both kept chatting away as you made your way to the hotel and up to hallway where both your hotel rooms where.

"Well today was eventful." You laughed to him as you stood outside your room door.

"You're not wrong there, i'm just glad we're good." He smiled at you.

"Well tomorrow and the day after is our days off, i'll catch up with you tomorrow and we could plan this date of ours?" He asked twiddling his ring again.

"Sounds good." You said with a smile.

"Lovely, well i'll see you tomorrow, goodnight Y/L/N." He smirked engulfing you in the best hug you've ever had in your life it seemed.

"Goodnight Felton." You smirked back letting go as you watched him walk off towards him room.

You opened your door ready for the questions from you mum to begin all over again, however you didn't mind as now you were in the happiest of moods ever thanks to Felton.

( leave any suggestions/ideas/criticism and please share and vote! thank you for reading! )