fifteen

(this is gonna be a cute chapter, we'll be back into the drama soon don't worry)

You woke up the next morning without Toms arms around leaving you to wonder where he was.

You felt to your side and felt a piece of paper and grabbed it,

Morning babe,
Sorry i had to leave you this morning i start filming earlier than you and you looked to beautiful to wake up ( i was also kinda scared you'd hit me or something ) i'll see you on set today :)
Love you, Tom x

The note made you smile as you realised the time was 10:30am and you had to be at work for 12pm.

You rushed yourself to get ready, showering, doing your hair and makeup etc.

You weren't doing any filming today and were just running over lines and directions as tomorrow you had a full day of filming

You grabbed all the stuff you'd need for the day and shoved it into a backpack and trudged yourself out of the hotel and getting into the nearest cab to take you to set.

You arrived thanking the cab driver and walking into the building for filming, following the signs to the cafeteria room to get yourself something quick to eat.

You sat yourself after getting some food and went over the script you had for today highlighting and making notes of things David has spoke about the last day.

"Hey loser." Sam said ruffling your hair and sitting next to you.

"Samuel." You said pretending to throw one of your biscuits at him.

He flinched then shouted, "You know my real name isn't Samuel so stop it, cause people are starting to call me that."

You laughed at the boy and his first world problems as he stole the rest of the food you had left.

"Stop stressing Y/N, i barely looked over the script for today plus he'll run over things again cause we're not filming." Sam reassured you.

"I know, but you know what i'm like." You said forcing yourself to stop.

You both sat and chatted for a while then got yourselves up to the main filming room where David would be.

"Hey guys, just meet me in the table room in about 5/10 minutes and we'll start." He said giving you a smile.

"Oh shit, i don't have my script or anything on me. Come back to the dressing room with me." Sam panicked.

You both walked towards the boys dressing area as you tried tripping each other up on the way, and just as you got to the dressing room door you managed to get Sam flat on his face causing you to break out into hysterics laughing.

"What an idiot man, seriously." You laughed at him pretending to help him up then whipping your hand away.

"You both just torment each other i swear." Tom said laughing at the pair of you, appearing in the dressing room.