nineteen

(sorry for any bad grammar/typos, will fix it soon!)

You stumbled back trying not to be seen by Tom quite yet after what you'd just witnessed.

Your head was all over the place and you wouldn't know what to say.

You made your way back to Sam's hotel door, and you were met with a very angry looking Sam and a very worried looking Emma.

"Oh my god we thought something had happened to you!" Emma said engulfing you.

"Uhh, where did you go? Do you know how much i was shitting myself?!" Sam said pulling you both into the room and out of the hall.

You just looked at Sam and started laughing, of course he would react like this.

"Hey that was the most genuine smile i've seen on your face since, wait what were you up to?" He smiled with suspicion behind his eyes.

"I just, saw some things that made me realise the new extras are bitches and that i should trust Tom." You said strongly.

Sam and Emma both looked to eachother wondering whether they should trust you have the right idea about things and wondered what actually was going on in your little head.

"Trust me guys, i'll explain fully later." You smiled running out the hotel room with them both shouting after you.

You started making way to where you hoped Tom would still be, drowning out Sam and Emma's shouting which they soon enough gave up and went back to sleep, and you were met with no one.

You frowned slightly wondering where he had went, your panicked thoughts started thinking maybe he got bored waiting on you and took off to the room of the girl from earlier...

Suddenly, Dan walked round the corner insantly lighting up as soon as he saw you.

"Hey Y/N, good timing! Are you looking for Tom i guess? Don't worry he's in Rupert's room, we didn't think it was safe him waiting outside your room. I'm not blaming you for not letting him in we ju-"

"Slow down Dan," You laughed, "I was in Sam's room, i didn't know he was sat there." You said smiling.

"Well sleeping there." You laughed.

"Oh, you seen him?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I seen a lot more than just him sleeping." You pondered and his face looked as if he knew exactly what you meant.

"Yeah he told us about that, nasty girls really. So, you're ready to make up with him i guess?" Dan spoke excitedly.

"I think so, i mean i dunno how he feels, but i guess." You smiled still unsure of your thoughts and feelings.

"Everything will be good don't worry Y/N, you know where he is when you're ready." Dan smiled warmly and engulfed you in a hug.

You hugged him back and said your goodbyes as he made his way back to his own room, and you stood still like a lost puppy wondering where to go.

You had made it so far already, there was no point turning back now.

You gulped as you met with Ruperts hotel room door and lifted your now shaking hand to knock the door.