sixteen

( sorry for the late update guys 🥺 )

"I swear! i thought we were gonna get on well but we literally had nothing in common, and i may have insulted her but i thought it was funny..." Sam trailed off hitting you with a pillow as you laughed at him.

"You need to stop trying so hard Sam, i swear you're on a date with a new girl every night you can be." You said fixing your hair after being hit.

Sam seeing you and Tom made him crave the same type of relationship, and he was trying way to hard to get it, going out with any girl who seemed slightly interested in him.

"It comes naturally, sometimes not in the best way, but you'll know when it's the right person." You said with a smile.

"Oh gee thanks yeah, that really helps. When'd you get so spiritual?" He said rolling his eyes at you jokingly.

"Stfu Sam honestly i'm trying to help you out." You laughed.

"Well try harder." He said standing up to wander around your hotel room.

"I can't believe i got ditched on a date at 8pm and ended up here with you on my friday night." He said staring in the mirror questioning his existence.

"Oi! You unconsciously wanted to come hang out with me tonight instead, don't lie." You said pointing at him.

He hummed raising his eyebrows at you knowing he would only cause another joking bicker between you both, that he couldn't be bothered with, if he bit back at you.

"So where's lover boy tonight?" He winked at you looking for the tv remote.

"He's out with his parents and some family he's not seen in a while." You said opening up a bag of crisps.

"And he didn't invite you?" He questioned with a look of concern grabbing some crisps from the packet you just opened. "Are you on a weird patch, please tell me your not gonna break up?" He panicked.

"Jeez, chill out," You laughed chewing, "What makes you think that?" You asked and stopped eating, starting to slightly worry you were missing something that Sam hadn't.

"I dunno, i just thought you had maybe been together long enough now that he'd want you to meet them properly, seems weird to me that he doesn't want you to go," He shrugged looking over to see a panicked face on you, "That's not to say he's gonna break up with you, that's just the little voice in my head." He said trying to make you feel better.

"No, no. You're kinda right this time Sam i think." You said pondering off in your thoughts.

"Yes!" He whispered, causing you to give him a weird look over being excited about your sudden worries about you and Tom.

"Sorry, i'm just excited i might actually be right and make sense for once." He laughed.

"It's alright, I wish you weren't maybe right though." You sighed.

Sam had crashed out on the couch at 11pm ish after you put a movie on, sometimes you guys are actually able to not laugh and joke around the whole night and just enjoy each other's company in silence.