eleven

( sorry for any bad spelling/grammar, it's late but i'll re-check my editing soon, so sorry if you're early just ignore it lmao )

He opened the door to his hotel room, turning on all the lights as you shut the door behind you. You had to check your mum knew where you were before you'd left to come back to Toms room, but she was still partying away at the after party, a little bit drunk, but she was having fun. You'd gave her a warning as she had an early train the next morning to head back home where as you planned to stay for a little longer in London.

You admired his slightly messy hotel room as he attempted to make his bed up a bit realising the state he'd left it in.

You laughed at his silliness "You don't need to make your bed up for me."

"I know, i know. I just don't want to seem like a pig." He said scurrying about trying to clear up.

It wasn't even much of a mess if you compared it to your own room.

"Honestly, if you think this is a mess, wait till you see my hotel room." You laughed walking out onto the hotel balcony.

"Are you offering i come round?" He smirked following you out.

"Nice one, however i'm not gonna blush this time like you always try to make me do, cause i'm already in your hotel room so ha." You said feeling quite proud of yourself, staring out to the amazing city life of London.

"Shame, i love seeing your little blush." He said sitting down on the outdoor furniture on the balcony.

Good thing you were facing the view or he would've caught your huge smile from him saying this and teased you even more. Every time he complimented you or even said anything you would always smile and blush like mad. And he loved every bit of it. It's how he knew you were special. It was real.

"Do you kind if i go change? I'm so uncomfy from wearing this dress all day." You laughed turning round to him.

"Nah, i think i'll just force you to wear that the whole night." He said staring out onto the view.

"Very funny, i was trying to be polite but i see how it is." You jokingly turned your head from in.

"Course you can change you idiot, you don't need to ask." He laughed turning his head towards you.

You stuck your tongue out at him walking into his bathroom and slipping off your dress and into your pyjamas you grabbed from your hotel room on the way here. You took some face wipes the hotel left out for guest removing your makeup and quickly put your hair into a messy ponytail.

(im imagining an oversized t-shirt and shorts for pyjamas but you can imagine something different if you'd like)

You walked out to find Tom still on the balcony and sat down next to him on the mini sofa he was still sat on.

"You look beautiful." He said turning his head towards you with genuine eyes.

You laughed, "i've literally went from full glam to no makeup and no effort."

"I think you're stunning both ways, but dare i say i prefer this way a little more." He smiled putting his arm round your shoulder as you both sat staring at the view.

You continued talking about everything and anything. You felt like you could trust each other with your whole life. You began to talk about the future, you'd be both leaving your teen years soon and wondered where'd you'd be in the next ten years.

"Do you think we'll ever be anything?" He asked looking almost scared to say.

"Are we not something already?" You questioned back.