seventeen

(this is the kinda look/vibe i'm thinking for this chapter just something casual but cute, you can obviously picture something else i just like to give an outfit inspo sometimes)

You yawned brushing your hair behind your ear slightly, trying to focused on the words on your script. Mornings weren't really your thing, whether you got a good sleep the night before or not.

"Looking bright and perky this morning Y/N!" Sam said shaking your shoulders then leaning on the chair you were sat on.

"Shut up Sam, seriously." You murmured not taking your eyes off the script.

"Oh your in a worse mood than i thought, what crawled up your arse and died this morning?" He joked.

"Nothing really, just in a bad mood for no reason." You yawned again.

His eyes widened looking at you, "It's not that red time of the month is it?"

"That is not the only reason for being in a mood Sam," you groaned.

He laughed at you, and bothered you for a while until he got dragged away to get back to actually doing what he was getting paid to do.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice say then sit next to you.

"Evan, hey! Not spoke to you much recently." You said forcing a smile, you liked Evan you were just not up for small talk today.

(Evan is from chapter 6 im sure if you can't remember.)

"I know right! How've you been?" He smiled.

"Pretty good, in a bit of a bad mood today no reason for it though, just one of those days." You shrugged, "How about yourself?"

"Good, but I've been better." He laughed taking a sip of his hot drink.

"You and Eva still going well?" You asked.

"Yeah, great!" He said but you could see a sense of uncertainty behind his eyes, but you weren't going to push him.

"That's good to hear, you're a lovely pair."

"What about you and Tom? Not that i need to ask, we all see how good you guys are together." He laughed.

"Yeah we're great." You laughed back.

You both chatted for a while and Evan seemed to lift your mood a bit while he was around, he just had one of those laughs that were too infectious for you not to smile or laugh at.

"Anyways, i should get going, i've got a meeting soon about planning for some of the scenes." He said standing up giving you a smile.

"Not just an extra anymore, check you out." You raised your eyebrows smiling.

"They finally realised my talent." He said pretending to flick his hair making your laugh.

"See ya Y/N!"