nine

( sorry i'm gonna do a slight time hop, feel like it's unrealistic to make the relationship with Tom to start so quickly, might make it more interesting who knows... also makes them a bit older only a few months/ almost a year though )

You'd finally finished filming for the third movie after so many months, you had to wait a while till the final movie was edited and then you'd get to attend your first ever movie premiere.

You and Tom became inseparable always found together on set and always getting mistaked  for dating, you'd both blush as you stammered out you were just good friends. You never know why you never made the move, but he never had either. There was one time you were both in his hotel room waiting on some of the others to turn up and he had leaned to kiss your cheek, however you'd moved too quickly that he'd kissed you on the lips. You'd never forget the spark that you felt and how it felt so right for his lips to be on yours. You both pretended that never happened and you never even told Sam as you knew he couldn't be trusted with that information. One thing is he's definitely not matured at all, but that's the why you loved Sam being your best friend.

You had also grown really close to Emma during filming. You were fascinated how intelligent and mature she was for her age. You both got on like a house on fire and would talk for hours in the dressing room always getting shouted at for not shutting up.

During your time off when filming had finished, you and Sam still saw each other most days as he lived close to your house, you and Emma would phone each other almost everyday catching up on each other's lives and planned to meet up a few times.

However, you and Tom were a different story. You said your goodbyes on the last day of filming and he promised he would call, yet he never did. Emma told you all the time she hadn't heard from either reassuring you not to worry.

"I spoke to Dan who had spoke to him once at the start of our break, he was visiting a lot of his family and friends catching up, who he's not seen in ages. He'll just be really busy and not want to phone after so long and tell you he could only talk for a minute."

Emma was good at putting you at ease, where as Sam would put you more on edge than ever.

"I'm sure he's not dead. Don't look at me like that you know what i mean! He'll just be loving the break he's finally getting from you." He would tease.

One thing that would always finally put your mind at ease, even more than Emma, was that he kept that polaroid Sam had showed him all that time ago of you in his hoodie. He walked past Sams dressing room table one day and asked him if he could have it.

"Just to remember my jumper." He would try to play it off.

It hurt having not heard from him in weeks. But it would make it all the better when you finally both met again.

Today you had travelled all the way to London with your mum a day before the premiere. You felt so excited you had finally made it into a big production even though you weren't the star it was still a huge deal.

Though you had massive butterflies over the thought of finally seeing Tom again. You wondered if he'll look or act any different.

"Oh Y/N, i'm so proud!!" Your mum squeezed you walking into the London hotel that was posher than how your manager had described it.

"Muuuum stop, im 17 now you can't embarrass me like that." You laughed brushing her off.

"Sorry i know i know. It's just a huge deal! I forget Tom might be around and i could embarrass you infront if him." She joked.

You told your mum everything as you were really close, but times like this you wished you hadn't.

"Mum." You shot her wide eyes trying not to smile.