twelve

NOTE
- i've not edited this yet so sorry for grammar/spelling if you're seeing this note
-took some of your comments and tried to mix it up, please continue to leave ideas of things you want to see/read no matter how big or small it is!
(just imagine your both 18 now, im bored lmao)

You had your day off today, Tom was filming most of the day he wasn't sure what time he'd be finished and back to the hotel. You knew it'd be late though sometime around 9/10pm.

You decided to go out with some of the cast who were also off today for lunch and go explore the area in London you were filming in.

Suddenly it went from a cute day out being embarrassing tourists, to exploring the nightlife of London, since most of you were 18 and older now.

You'd went back to the hotel and changed into a more 'night out' outfit.

You were all at some club just sitting chatting away, one drink leading to another, you weren't even thinking about how much you were drinking

You felt tipsy but you were definitely a little drunk, feeling more confident than normal.

Having so much to drink, you excused yourself to the bathroom hoping someone would come with you, but everyone was either too occupied with a date they'd found for the night or couldn't be arsed moving.

You tried to get by your dizzy vision and stumbling steps to make your way to the bathroom.

On your way back to the table you felt someone pull you back facing you towards them, your faces inches apart.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see."

"Omg Robert!" You said pulling him into a hug.

Robert played Cedric and you hadn't seen him in filming at all much as you'd never collided paths working on the same day or set yet, but you used to go to the same school before all of this and had a slight teenage crush on each other.

You went to find a table to yourselves, catching up on each others lives and everything going on, reminiscing on old memories.

It wasn't long till he started to get a bit closer, a bit flirtier. He'd had his hand placed on your knee and had soon enough moved it to hold your hand underneath the table.