eight

You didn't know what you were quite expecting, but you set yourself up for the worst.

A week has passed. Awkward glances shared between you both. You swore every time you walked by him you felt your heart hurt a little. The most you got out of him yesterday was a smile just before you had a scene you were both in. Sam had surprised you, he was still routing for you and Tom to eventually make your way back to each other.

"We're too young and busy with work."
"We'll be better off being friends."

You always convinced him. More trying to convince yourself

"You're not even friends, you act like you've never spoke a word to each other!" He would always argue back, leaving you staring at him blankly with nothing to say and soon changing the topic.

Today would be hard. You had a scene in the slytherin common room. It was you, Sam, Tom and the boys who follow him about in the movie. You hadn't  learned their names as they were close to Tom behind the camera as well and you wouldn't dare speak to them as they would to you.

It was weird however, as one time one of the boys came up to you during getting food at a lunch breaks to start speaking to you, and you felt a heavy cough interrupting him, coming from Felton himself. This left the boy giving you a quick glance as he walked away toward Tom with his plate he hadn't finished filling yet.

To make matters worse about filming today, as he shared dressing rooms with the boys, Sam was quite close with them all. Excusing Tom slightly, though Sam had spoke to him more than you had recently. Not much out of choice though as Sam would hate to make you feel awkward.

You and Sam sat on one couch on the set of the common with the assistant director running over the script and directions they wanted to change and go over before filming started.

Tom and his 'crew' sat on the other couch opposite waiting on filming to start.

You would look out the corner of your eye every chance you had to see blondie looking at you.

Nope you're just imagining what you want to see Y/N, he doesn't care so just leave it. You thought.

"Let's get started guys!" David shouted.

START SCENE

"Pathetic Potter really, isn't he?" Draco spat.

"Well i'll show him, see how good he is in the quidditch match coming up!" He laughed standing up going over to the desks, taking his superiority in the group.

"I've seen the gryffindors practising, they seem quite strong." Orion spoke nervously to hear Dracos response.

"Nonsense, they're useless. Every single last one of them." He said roaming his eyes round the room. "Right Rhea?" His eyes met yours.

You could almost see right past his Draco Malfoy eyes.

"Yeah, a sorry excuse to this school." You laughed back causing the others to join in.

CUT SCENE ( fast forward to classroom scene with gryffindor and slytherin )

You walk heading to sit with Orion, but something blocks your path causing you to stumble back slightly.

"You know something, Buckbeak is getting killed and Hagrid is scared over losing his job." Hermione angrily stated with Ron behind her.

"I seen you last night Blackwood, what'd you do!" Harry said getting right in your face that you could feel his rage hitting your skin.

You pull a scowling face ready to laugh in the trios face letting them know their place.

However you're met with a strong hand on your shoulder as Draco steps in front of you ready to protect you from whatever Potters fowl mouth was ready to say next.