12

frog: guys...

pikachu: he used the ellipsis

frog: ging is gonna come here in a few minutes.

cyka: dude

layoreo: your shitting me rn

blinky: who is?? ging??

layoreo: the person who made gon.

layoreo: who is NOT his dad.

frog: yeah him

frog: aunt mitos excited but i'll tell you how it goes.

frog: it might not be bad.

—————

layoreo: gon it's been a few hours

layoreo: everything good?

—————

frog: it was bad.

pikachu: ITS BEEN TWO DAYS GON AKDHKWJWJD

frog: ok let me tell you guys what happened because 👀🍵

blinky: i saw a lot of cars in your driveway was there a party?

frog: yeah. so there was a party. But then everybody got really drunk. Like BLACKOUT DRUNK

cyka: are you ok?

frog: let me finish my story

frog: so the first day everybody was DRUNK. Somebody threw a garbage can at our garage. Somebody else punched a hole through the bathroom door. And ging broke a plate over somebody's head and got arrested for the night.

frog: and then today, when he was bailed out by Aunt Mito, my grandma had gotten home. She was so pissed off. And he was still pretty drunk.

frog: so they started ARGUING. I've never seen anybody yell louder. My "cousin" was also there and she was CRYING because ging punched her dad. We had to tell her it was just red popsicle.

frog: then my grandma called the cops on ging and he got send to a holding cell AGAIN.

frog: so aunt mito is bailing him out rn while i'm typing this. I'm waiting in the car, we're at the station.

mafioso estupido: jfc-

sushi: i

sushi: wtf

frog: i'm surprised he got bailed out that easy.

frog: because he's not white and yk the cops are white supremacist whores.

pikachu: 1312.

pikachu: but anyways yeah WTF, ARE YOU OK

frog: i'm fine !!

lululemon: who tf did he punch

frog: this guy named Pariston

cyka: oh

cyka: ✨ fun  ✨

layoreo: seriously dude tf

layoreo: are you sure your alright?

frog: ok i left one thing out

frog: yesterday ging's weird friend palm was there and she was trying to mess with me so i broke her collarbone. This happened after ging got arrested btw.

frog: so after aunt mito dropped palm off at the hospital we ditched and got ice cream, then she dropped me off, then she went to bail him.

pikachu: YOU DIDNR THINK THAT WAS JMPORTANT TO MENTION AT DIRST??

cyka: ^

frog: whoops my bad.