35

Melody pulled up to Olive Garden like a warden with her mob of mentally ill children. The waiters were scared, and all simultaneously decided to send their Rookie to feed their table.

***

"What do you guys want?" Melody asked, sitting down and placing her purse on the floor. The flapping of menus were the only response.

Who tf looks at the menu? I look that shit up in the car so i have an answer ready and to practice my lines 🙄

"I want...breadsticks." Kurapika announced,

"Don't you want anything else?"

"No, just breadsticks."

"Kurapika at least get like a chicken or something..."

God, she prayed, that they did not think she meant buy a literal chicken.

The waiter inched their way to the table, eyeing the group in horror. She pulled out her notebook thing-y and a pen, then greeted the table a shaky hello.

"Hello, i'm Retz...e-uh what can i get you?"

She was pushed out of the way as two figures pushed past her.

"Guys~ i broke Nanika out of the house, Isn't she pretty?" Alluka screeched, flopping down into a chair.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT."

"Calm down killua."

"Rolling eyes emoji."

Retz looked between each person, color draining from her face. Oh dear lord.

***

"Yo melody, home girl, get me some wine would you~?" Hisoka asked, leaning back in his chair.

She sent him a raised eyebrow look, "How old are you again?"

"Immortal, next."

"I-"

"Oou cool we all have peepers, next~ wine please?"

"I- shore-" 🤠

When retz came back melody got that greasy clown the wine but she got him a white wine— the fucking nastiest drink on the planet where's the flavor that shit be tasting like my Dad's sweat rag. Foking nawsty.

**

pikachu: why. why is it always me who doesn't know what the FUCK