61

This was not apart of the plan. It was supposed to be a real life game of among us, (minus the literal murdering), but getting tripped and knocked over into a gross, sticky, lake of Gon's backyard was not scripted.

He narrowed his eyes and ground his teeth as all those gremlins laughed hysterically, pointing at his sopping figure. He pushed himself out of the water, flopping onto the grass and laying there in starfish position. All of their laughter was starting to die off, as they realized what dire consequence will be set in stone. They all knew that Illumi would get his revenge, and quickly. They paled.

Illumi had started to get up now, wobbling slightly.

"Gah, run!" Gon shouted, grabbing Killua's hand and sprinting. Alluka shrieked, caught off guard, and scrambled away— nearly tripping multiple times. Kalluto froze on spot, then once the others started moving, hopped into action. Zushi, Noko, and Canary all looked at eachother, then illumi, and bolted.

Hisoka was the only one straying behind, not quite done laughing at the man. He did not notice the very real threat until it was staring him in the face.

"Ah— heh, Illumi we can talk this out— i'm too young to die please spare me-"

Illumi spared nobody. He was on a trail for revenge. With a manic laugh, he pushed Hisoka into the lake, then threw his shoe at the man just to make sure it hurt. How's that for 'funny?'

He sniffed the air.

Ah. The smell of fearful children.

He walked around a tree, and Alluka screamed again at being caught, hands flying up and covering her face. Illumi snatched her wrist, also dragging her towards the lake, and dumping her in the muck.

2 down, only a few more to go.

Gon and Killua were crouched down, albeit inside, behind the couch, breathing heavily.

"Shut up your breathing to loud he'll hear you."

"He's not even inside!"

"Just- ah! shut!"

"Killua's being mean!"

"We will perish if you don't shut your trap!"

Heh, that's a joke, he has to be joking , Gon thought, sweating nervously. They heard footsteps near the front of the house, and Killua painfully elbowed Gon in the ribs, mouthing, " Shut. Up."

"Anybody home?" Illumi called out in a cheery voice, steps getting closer by the second. Gon chewed the inside of his cheek, scooting closer to the wall. Another elbow to the ribs. He glared at Killua.

The footsteps came to a pause, and both kids froze up.

And suddenly, illumi's head popped into their space, and both children yelled in terror.

"Illumi— you wouldn't, heh, you wouldn't throw your own brother into a lake? Right? Right?"