Prologue

TIME LINE: WHEN YOU ARE 21 YEARS OLD

"Hey (YN), can I speak to you?" Draco approached you and you gave him your bright smile that you give to everyone.

"Yea sure Draco what's up?"

"I... Uh.." he began but Newt came up to you to pass you your Charms notes.

"Hey (YN), thanks for lending me those notes. I wouldn't have been able to pull through today's quiz without your help." Newt smiled at you.

"Oh no problem Newt." you smiled back and turned to Draco but.. he was gone..

"Now that's strange. I could have sworn he was here a minute ago." you muttered under your breath..

*~*

"Ugh why did stupid Scamander have to interrupt me. Now I missed my chance again!" Draco snarled as he threw his bag onto his bed.

He apparently apparated back to his bedroom when he lost courage on speaking to (YN). She just started Hogwarts University last year when they were all 21 years old and when she was asked by everyone how she got in since she's a Muggle and she started quite late, she said the Ministry of Magic said she was 'chosen at their own discretion'.

First month it was just a few smiles and nod.

After three months it became a simple 'hi' and 'bye".

Then by the end of the first semester, they will have small talks. Draco Malfoy just couldn't find the courage to speak more to the girl he has a huge crush on.

He will just watch her from afar and daydream at times. His best friend, Blaise Zabini, will have to ask him whether he's paying attention.

Draco doesn't know how to approach her. She's a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff members are pure and so good hearted.

She will never accept him for his past right? Even though he's a Malfoy and she knows of the wizarding world history through gossips and the subjects, she never ever once look at him with prejudiced eyes.

But then again she looks and smiles at everyone with that same kind aura...

He took a deep breath and looked at his timetable and saw that the next class is Potions which is in one hour time. He decided to talk to her later on during class...

*~*

DRACO'S P.O.V.:

"Read the page that says 'Amortentia' and start mixing your potions now." Professor Snape ordered. "Once you have made the powerful love potion in the world, you will smell the person you most desire."

Draco observed (YN), sitting in front of him, diligently mixing her potion. He loves how she elegantly moves her fingers as she takes each ingredient to mix...

"Hey, you done?" Blaise nudged him.

"Uh, yea. You?" he snapped out of his reverie.

"Yea but mine smells of my mum's shepherd pie." Blaise chuckled. "I love my mum's cooking so I guess she's the one I love the most for now."

"Oh..."

"What does yours smell like?"

Before he could answer, (YN) turned around to face him.

"So what is your smell?" she asked with that same bright smile. "Ingrid smells the ocean. I don't know who smells like the ocean but I know she loves the ocean."

Ingrid Octavia is her best friend from Hufflepuff. She can be a bit tad loud and annoying but she's okay I guess...

"My smell is my mum's shepherd pie." Blaise answered as Ingrid, sitting beside (YN), turned around.