Chapter Eight

"I delegated you guys to clean the toilet as ordered by Professor Mcgonagall! Not to do a Wipe It Down Challenge!" Hermione scolded the three boys as they sat in the detention class before her.

"Just because you're the Head Prefect doesn't mean you get to order us around." Draco muttered.

"Oh yea? My title says 'Head Prefect' Malfoy! What else does it mean if I can't order you around as instructed by the head mistress!"

"Bla bla bla are you done?" Draco yawned.

"Sorry Hermione." Cedric and Newt mumbled before Hermione sighed and signaled with her head for them to leave.

"Hey why don't I get to leave?" Draco asked and Hermione used her wand to lock the door and casted the spell 'Muffiliato'.

"Whoa Granger I already have a girlfriend!" Draco raised his hands as he stood up.

Hermione rolled her eyes and banged her wand on the table.

"I'm not hitting on you, you idiot!"

"Oh..." Draco placed his hands down. "Then why did you shut me in?"

"I want to ask you about Delphi."

Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"She is suspicious to me."

"Uhh and I should know this?"

"She says she recognises you."

"Because her dad showed my face in her dream?"

"Yea but why? Why you? There are other dark wizards on the loose. Why you?"

"Honestly how should I know?!"

"There's something you're not telling me Malfoy." Hermione lowered her voice as she approached with her wand pointing straight at him. "I asked (YN) and she said you are hiding something too..."

Draco swallowed his saliva and blurted out everything to Hermione.

"Alright alright! I've been meeting up with Delphi because she saw my Dark mark appeared last week and she touched it then it disappeared into the scar that you're all used to seeing!"

Harry appeared with Ron, apparently they've been hiding under the invisible cloak.

"What?! And you choose not to tell us?!" Harry raised his voice as he approached Draco, grabbing him by the collar. "Do you plan to destroy Hogwarts again?!"

"Hey this is an ambush!"

"You are beating about the bush! Let's see what your girlfriend has to say about this!" Ron threatened.

"You stay away from her! You don't know what's going on in my dream every night!" Draco yelled.

"Then tell us! We can help you!"

Draco gritted his teeth before banging his hands down on the table.

"You guys can't help me." he whispered, staring at them with scared eyes. "The voice said she makes me weak and to stay away from her. But I can't... I didn't even bother trying to stay away from her because it hurts being away from her... But I don't want to tell anyone, especially not her. She will be so worried for me..."

"I think Delphi is planning something... She asks to use my Time Turner with me to turn up for my classes. She signed up for the same subjects as me. I think that's just a cover. I don't know what her real motive is. Don't ask me about the truth potion, she won't drink it. She gives me 1001 excuses."