Chapter Six

"Expecto Patronum!"

A huge translucent dragon complete with wings, hind and front legs appeared and ate up the Dementor that was going for you before disappearing...

"Baby! Are you out of your mind?!?" Draco yelled as he tucked his wand in his back pocket and turned you around to face him, holding you tightly by the shoulders. "If I hadn't casted that spell you would have gotten yourself killed!!!"

You blinked your eyes slowly as Hermione voiced out.

"Malfoy... You just casted your Patronus."

Draco looked at Hermione and the others as his mouth opened and closed before he looked at you.

"You did it." you whispered as Draco gave a surprised laughed before hugging you.

"I... I certainly didn't expect that!"

"What were you thinking?" you were curious to know.

"I.. I was thinking that I didn't want to lose you when I saw the Dementor going for you.. I remembered how happy you made me since we started dating and... the spell just came naturally to me..."

You gave a soft smile as you hugged him, burying your face in his neck.

"I'm so happy for you..." you whispered.

"Guys get a room!" Blaise huffed from behind.

The werewolf guy came forward and stared down Draco.

"So you're her boyfriend huh?"

Draco pushed you slowly behind him.

"And what about it?"

"I had a feeling she has one since she keeps rejecting me."

"Reject you? You asked her out?! The nerve!" Draco snarled as he raised a fist to punch the werewolf guy.

You held Draco's wrist as you shook your head.

"Draco, no please." you pleaded.

"From how hot headed and controlling you are, it's so obvious you're from the infamous Slytherin aren't you..." the werewolf smirked.

"Don't push it you mutt."

The guy glared back at Draco.

"For your information I am not a mutt and am the Alpha of the werewolf pack here. So shut it pretty boy!"

"You had a feeling my girl has a boyfriend and you tried to ask her out still?! You deserve a punch to the face!"

"Alright stop!" Hermione yelled before she approached them and turned to the werewolf guy.

"Jacob, we just need to ask you a few questions and we'll be on our way okay?"

The werewolf guy, now we know his name is Jacob, shrugged his shoulders.

"What?"

"Has your pack seen that girl before?" Hermione pointed at the girl still propped between Gregory and Vincent.

He frowned and shook his head.

"I did get a closer look at her when I was standing over there. But I don't recognise her."

Luna sighed and ran her hand through her hair, pulling it slightly due to stress.

"Now what do we do about her? If we bring her to the Professors we are so gonna get in trouble!"

"Or we could just leave her back out in the woods?" Vincent suggested.

"Why do you always suggest stupid ideas?" Blaise asked him.