Chapter Three

Draco looked around him and saw that he was in the forbidden forest..

Come to me...

"Who are you?!"  he shouted.

"I am... the dark Lord..."

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Draco yelled before he felt a burning sensation on his arm.

He ripped his sleeve upwards and saw instead of a scar, a dark mark is there...

No.

No.

No this can't be happening.

Draco kneeled down as he clutched the arm with the dark mark, screaming up into the black sky.

"Leave me alone!"

That same deep voice chuckled.

"I can leave you alone but I can't leave her alone... She makes you good. She makes you... weak..."

Draco's eyes widened as he scrambled to his feet.

"No no no you leave her alone!" he yelled to no one in particular.

Silence greeted him, meaning it's not going to leave her alone.

"Fucking hell..." Draco gritted out as he gripped his arm harder, trying to fight off the searing pain before he blacked out...

*~*

Draco woke up drenched in sweat and he quickly grabbed his phone.

Fucking hell it's 3 am. He's been having this same dream for the past 3 days and waking up at 3 am straight.

He's also being ignored by his girlfriend for the past 3 days.

He took his phone and Whatsapped her, but the wizarding service again informed him that his message failed to deliver.

Meaning she is still blocking his number.

He did try calling but the same result happened. He tried her social media but na-da..

Since she and him lifted the barrier spell for their rooms ever since they started dating, he apparated to hers but she's not been sleeping in her bedroom these days...

He knows that if she bunks in with Ingrid, she will use homesick as a reason but the truth is she's hurt by him.

It kills Draco to know he's the cause of her hurt. He didn't mean his words when he called her a weak Hufflepuff. He just wanted the whole argument to stop since it was getting out of hand. He only wanted to pick on Scamander, Diggory and Potter...

"Well who asked you to start the fight you idiot." he mumbled to himself but bumped into someone in the Slytherin common room on his way out.

"Oh ouch! Watch where you're going!" Astoria's voice was heard as she rubbed her arm before looking up.

"Oh hey Draco. Didn't expect to see you here alone. Aren't you always with Blaise?" she smiled when she realised it's her ex.

"He went to the library." Draco shrugged and was about to continue on his way out when Astoria grabbed his arm.

"You okay?" she asked in a concerned voice. "Ever since that fight with Diggory and Scamander you've been distant and silent."

"Yea I'm fine."

"You know you don't need to feel bad about calling (YN) weak. Besides, it suits her since she's a mud blood." Astoria shrugged.

Draco whipped his head to glare at her.