Chapter Nine

DRACO'S P.O.V.:

"Octavia!" I yelled at Ingrid after Defense Against the Dark Arts was over. It ended early since my girl ran out..

Ingrid froze before turning around to slowly face me.

"Yes?"

"What the fuck was that about?"

"Eh?" she asked stupidly.

"Octavia don't screw with me! There must be something you know! You're her best friend!" I shouted in desperation.

"She didn't tell me anything."

"I'm her boyfriend for almost two years. Why would she be afraid of me?!"

"Uhh... I don't know?"

"Come on Octavia!"

"I don't know Malfoy!" she snapped. "She really didn't tell me anything!"

Ingrid then stormed off.

I ran my hand through my hair, messing it up. I'm gonna have receding hairline from this repetitive habit...

"Dude, you okay?" Blaise asked as he caught up to me with Vincent and Gregory.

"I don't know Blaise!" I huffed as I threw my arms up in the air. "My own girl worst fear is me, now would you look at that?!"

"You got anything out of Ingrid?" Vincent nudged towards her fading figure.

I shook my head and placed my hands on my waist.

"Now the whole cohort knows she's afraid of me. My own girl, is afraid of me!"

"Calm down Draco. You can talk to her later on." Gregory tried to coax me but it isn't working.

"I need to see her." I stated firmly as I apparated to every hangout of hers...

I couldn't find her... I was at the Hufflepuff corridor when my arm felt a stinging pain.

I slowly sneak a peak under my long sleeve and saw my dark mark reappearing..

Fuck this shit, why this timing?!

I used my phone to message Delphi, telling her to meet me at the Room of Requirement..

Delphi is like my vaccine... everytime she touches my Dark mark it disappears back into the scar everyone is so used to seeing...

I apparated to the location and Delphi was already there, holding up her phone.

"Hey I got your text..." she said before I handed my arm out to her.

"Hurry!" I gritted my teeth in pain.

She widened her eyes and quickly touched over it..

Instantly the pain slowly ebbed away and I gushed out a breath of relief.

"Better?"

"Yea..."

Before I know what's happening, Delphi grabbed my face and kissed me...

My eyes widened as I pushed her away...

"What are you doing?" I heard her voice whispered behind me.

I turned around and saw her...

Holy crap my day couldn't get any worse could it!

"What are you doing here?" I asked in panic as I approached her.

She took a step back, so I stopped.. I don't want to scare her away.

"Ingrid feels I owe you an explanation... I calmed down and decided to find you... The golden trio said you might be here..."