Chapter Ten

YOUR P.O.V.:

I was with Cedric's fraction and he was in charge of leading us to the safe location.

The safe location was at the lake where Nessie lived, which is near Hagrid's house. Appropriately the war happened during evening so there's barely any light to hurt the dark creatures...

"The Scamander family has a suitcase full of magical creatures and they hand it over to Hagrid for caretaking! Only Theseus or Newt can unlock it! But we need to hurry! We need to form a plan with the beasts that are on our side!" Cedric informed all of us as we were running.

Before we know it, a group of Dementors and a witch appeared before us.

She was a crazy looking lady wearing a black dress among them.. She has this psycho look with her wild hair...

She raised her wand and pointed at me.

"I want that girl."

"No! Expecto Patronum!" Cedric yelled and a badger appeared to attack one of the Dementors.

"Protect her! Expecto Patronum!" Ingrid yelled at the others before casting her patronus.

A dolphin splashed out at the end of her wand and slapped a Dementor away with its tail.

The other Hufflepuff members casted their Patronus and the lady looked mad as hell.

But she gave an evil smile when she saw I was the only one without a Patronus.

"No happy memories from my nephew I'm guessing?"

My eyes widened as I took a step back.

"(YN)! You have to run! There's too many Dementors!" Cedric yelled at me.

I bit my lip and started running towards Hagrid's house on my own but the crazy witch apparated in front of me with a Dementor.

I pointed my wand and casted a spell.

"Expecto Patronum!"

END OF P.O.V.

*~*

DRACO'S P.O.V. :

All of us were tied up around our bodies with the strongest of vines and thrown into the Room of Requirement... I saw the Vanishing Cabinet and shut my eyes, looking away from it...

"Bad memories huh?" Delphi kneeled down to face me. She then used her wand to place it under my chin, nudging my head up.

"Once your Aunt Bellatrix is here, we'll explain to you how we did it. And what we need from (YN/LN)..."

My eyes narrowed dangerously at her.

"You stay away from her!"

"They're here..." Voldemort spoke slowly and a black swirl appeared beside him...

Before my eyes, Aunt Bellatrix and a Dementor stepped out... along with (YN)...

She was tied with the same vine and Delphi handed four wands which belonged to the golden trio and me. She herself was holding a wand which I recognised to be of (YN)'s...

Aunt Bellatrix clicked her tongue repeatedly as she gave me a fake sad look...

"My beloved nephew... Do you really enjoy seeing your parents being locked up in Azkaban???"

My eyes widened as I struggled against my vines.

"My parents are atoning for their sins!"

Aunt Bellatrix grinned widely at me.