Chapter Eleven

A white streak flew out from the elder wand you're holding and swiftly slapped the black spell coming for you, countering the killing curse...

"It can't be..." Voldemort breathed and the beast finally took its form, landing gracefully before Voldemort and his followers, blocking you from them...

It was a huge snow white nine tailed fox with violet tips at the end of each tail. It truly was as beautiful as the stars and moon put together...

Its nine tails spread out and up proudly in the air, each tail hovering over you, protecting you...

The fox narrowed its red eyes to dangerous slits as it bared its fangs at Voldemort...

"So this is where Albus Dumbledore locked away the beast... In his wand... Which can only be activated by his very own beloved granddaughter..."

You summoned whatever strength you have and spoke from behind your guardian animal.

"Is this what you've been looking for?"

"Why yes of course... The power of a nine tailed fox is much sought after... Each tail contains a life, unlike a hocrux, which requires a part of my life... As a result, I am how do you say... Inadequate right now... It was so difficult to find one I thought they don't exist anymore thus I started the war years back... But my daughter lived on and turned back time to inform me it exists... And she managed to track you down.. Albus Dumbledore loved you so much he was willing to tell his own son and daughter-in-law to raise you in the Muggle world, erasing every memory you have of him because back then, you are each other's happiness..."

"Hey Voldy... You talk too much..." you gasped before yelling out. "Either you fight my fucking familiar so I can give birth without any interruptions or you can just fuck off!"

You've never been one to curse but contractions make you say the most vulgar stuff...

Voldemort trembled in rage and ordered everyone to attack you...

The nine tailed fox raised its head and opened its jaws, letting out a loud war cry before dashing past every creature, dark wizard and witch in the room, biting through all flesh. It then used its tail to topple over incoming enemies from behind and chomp down on them. Its nine tails also each grabbed an enemy to either strangle them to death or throw them out the window.

"It's just a beast! How is it able to counter the killing curse and fight everything off swiftly?!?" Delphi yelled in anger.

"A nine tailed fox is a very special beast! Lord Voldemort! Hurry and seal the creature!" Bellatrix cried as the fox lunged for her, using its tail to slap away all the incoming spells and clamped its jaws tightly onto her throat...

Delphi screamed in shock before taking out her wand to cast the killing spell but Voldemort beat her to it.

"Avada Kedavra!" he roared as he killed his own daughter. "This beast is precious and you are not killing it!"

Delphi's eyes widened in disbelief as she heard her father's last words, before disintegrating..

"What the hell?!?" Draco yelled out.

"Did you just kill your own daughter?!?" Harry gritted out.

"We don't like her but that is really too much!" shouted Ron.

"You really have no heart do you..." Hermione whispered but Voldemort just snarled at them before turning his attention to the lunging fox.

He confidently whipped his wand at the nine tailed fox and said a sealing spell.