Chapter One

TIME LINE : WHEN YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

"Oh god Draco!" you whisper shouted as he started fingering you hard with his wand, his chest pressing against you from behind.

"Shh... You're going to wake the other Slytherins up..." he whispered.

You bit your bottom lip hard as you came... Your vagina pulsating violently around his wand...

Draco sighed as he threw his wand aside. He then turned you to face him and pressed you down onto his bed. With one deep thrust he's inside you.

"Naughty girl, did I say you can come?!" he growled, as he withdrew himself and thrust once again.

You yelped from the pain and pleasure and he gave a tight slap on the right side of your butt.

"Answer me!" he growled again.

"I'm sorry Draco.. I'll ask for permission next time..." you whimpered before he gave a sweet peck on your lips.

"That's my girl..." he whispered before picking up the pace.

"Ugh augh please..." you cried out, not being able to piece together your words.

But your boyfriend understood exactly what you wanted.

"Alright. Come for me..." he panted before releasing in you as you clenched around him...

As you released each other, Draco broke the silence first.

"Love you..."

You smiled and yawned sleepily as you answered him.

"Love you too..."

"So much for being an innocent Hufflepuff..." he teased as he laid down beside you and you snuggled up to him.

"Well, you corrupted me..." you whispered as you feel your eyes fluttering close.

You can hear a soft chuckle from Draco as he stroked your hair, lulling you to sleep.

*~*

You arrived early to Potions class with your best friend, Ingrid Octavia, and sat at the second last row from the back.

"Did you finish Snape's essay? I didn't! I thought it was going to be easy but apparently university standard is way different from back when we were high schoolers!" Ingrid prattled on.

You just shook your head with a smile and passed her your essay.

"Just make sure to rephrase the words. Remember, good English equals to bullshitting talents." you chuckled and Ingrid squealed in relief before giving you a quick hug.

You never attended the high school of Hogwarts. You only got a letter of acceptance at 21 years old last year. Hence, making this almost your second year at Hogwarts University.

Which was weird since both of your parents are Muggles as you later on learnt the term. But the Ministry of Magic waved off your doubts with the statement 'chosen at our own discretion'...

Today you had your hair clipped with a pearl hair clip on the left side of your head, letting the right side of your hair flowing freely.

Your mind wandered off to a certain Slytherin...

"Earth to (YN)! You okay?" Ingrid asked you as she frowned before grinning.

"Okay that's a new hair clip! Who gave it?"

You quickly plastered an expressionless face before answering her.

"No one special."

"Aww come on!" Ingrid begged but you ignored her and started taking out your Potions textbook.