Chapter Four

"Alright spill." Ron said as they each were sat on a chair and grouped in a circle in the Room of Requirement.

"Spill what.." Draco loosened his tie uncomfortably.

"About (LN)?" Blaise said with a 'duh' tone.

"What is this? A Dr Phil show?" Draco snapped.

"Hey you watch Dr Phil too?" Harry asked in disbelief. "I thought it's just famous among Muggles."

"Well my girlfriend is a Muggle so yea, I should know some stuff." Draco chuckled at the mention of you.

"Your girlfriend? Excuse me from the way you treated her, it's so obvious she deserves much better!" Hermione rolled her eyes.

Draco winced in his chair from the remark.

"But she's still his girlfriend. Right?" Blaise asked in curiosity. "Or no? That's why Newt Scamander tried to ask her out? Is it because she's single??"

"Damn it Blaise can you not?! She's still my girl!" Draco snarled.

"Then act like an actual boyfriend, what's so difficult?" Ron shrugged before leaning forward excitedly. "Wait! Did you just say Newt Scamander asked (YN/LN) out?"

"Shut it Ron! I'll curse your mouth to be on lockdown you want that?!" Hermione snapped and Ron covered his mouth with both his hands.

Draco sighed as he ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"You think it's easy? I used to be a Death Eater, I killed Albus Dumbledore, I went over to Voldermort during the last minute!" Draco ranted. "If she knows so much more about my past, she'll definitely leave me! That's why I decided to keep our relationship low key! I don't want people going around talking about my past to her!"

"Okay, we're getting somewhere here." Harry sighed before interlocking his fingers and leaning forward, looking at Draco. "You have to trust (LN) that she will accept you for who you are. She knows about the Malfoy's involvement with Voldermort right?"

"So?"

"Means she's willing to overlook it. I'm sure if you share more of yourself with her, she'll definitely accept you. Even with the dark mark acting up." Hermione agreed.

Blaise covered his mouth and coughed while commenting "He's already shared a LOT more with her if you know what I mean."

Draco kicked the leg of Blaise's chair.

"Can you not?!"

"Come on guys, we're not here to squabble!" Harry sighed again.

"Alright you!" Draco pointed at Hermione. "Who told you about my relationship with (YN)?"

"Uhh... I saw you guys making out few times in secluded corners..."

"What? Impossible! We were discreet! There was no one around! We checked!"

"I was using a Time Turner to get to my classes hence I saw. Yes you checked when there are no transition of other houses going to another class but you guys missed me since I'm alone." Hermione explained. "And you guys were a bit tad loud."

"Shit man. Even the 'Muffliato' spell won't be enough. You need to learn those Professors' barrier spell that they used to keep out Voldermort. So you don't get your sounds out." Blaise teased Draco again.

Draco smacked his head from the back.

"Ow!"

"You deserved it." Ron nodded.

"So what should I do? Her birthday is coming up in two days and she won't talk to me." Draco mumbled.

Harry pursed his lips before shrugging his shoulders.