Chapter Five

NOTE: The werewolf in this story works like the werewolf in Twilight. Just imagine the actor as Taylor Lautner. Not very creative, sorry.

*~*

"Potter why'd you bring everyone!" Draco gritted his teeth when he saw Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood. "This is an inside problem!"

"It's not his fault! I told Ginny and since she's good friends with Luna, she told Luna." Ron apologised with a nervous look.

"You Weasleys never know how to keep your mouths shut don't you?!"

"Hey watch your mouth! Besides, why'd you bring Gregory and Vincent then?!" Hermione shot back with crossed arms.

"Because they've been with me through thick and thin since we were first years hence I decided to tell them!"

"And (YN) doesn't know yet?" Hermione asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I did tell her about my Dark mark acting up but I told her she can't follow me because it's dangerous..." Draco answered slowly.

He hasn't told anyone about the part of the dream where the voice threatened her...

"Alright, suit yourself. Let's start exploring. Since there are three different paths at the entrance, Ron, Ginny and Gregory will take the right path. Draco, me and Harry will take the middle path and Vincent, Luna and Blaise will take the left path." Hermione directed.

"Right since that's settled, if you find any clues just shoot a light up into the sky." Harry said.

They all nodded before heading on their way...

*~*

ON THE RIGHT PATH

"The last time we met during the war, the creatures here attacked us. I'm scared they'll get out of hand again." Ginny's voice shook as Ron held her hand, the other hand holding his wand lit up with the spell 'Lumos'.

"You'll be fine Ginny. I'm here to protect you. I'm your big strong older brother right." Ron squeezed her hand in reassurance.

"Can you hold my hand too Ron?" Gregory swallowed his saliva while asking.

"What? No!"

"I'm scared too!"

"Well I'm scared too! But Ginny's my younger sister!"

"Please Weasley!"

Ron groaned in annoyance before using the hand holding Ginny to also hold his wand, then extending out his free hand in the dark.

"Here take it!"

"Aww thanks Ron! You're the best!" Gregory held the outstretched hand.

Ron closed around the hand that touched him.

"Hey Gregory."

"Hm?"

"Why is your hand so big?"

"Huh? Maybe because I'm chubby? But hey, why is your hand so furry?"

The three of them stopped walking and froze in their spot.

"Ron..." Ginny whispered.

"Hush Ginny..." Ron trembled while answering. "I know..."

Ron turned around to face what he's holding as Gregory slowly looked up.

They came face to face with a growling werewolf that is standing on its hind legs, one paw in each hand of Ron and Gregory.

"Don't make a sound..." Ginny breathed. Apparently she too turned around the same time Ron turned.