Chapter Twelve

"What?! The Time Turner was destroyed?!" Professor Mcgonagall cried out. "How did that even happen Miss Granger?!"

"Fawkes yanked it off my neck and hurled it at the wall the moment he dropped the elder wand..." Hermione casted her eyes to the floor in disappointment for herself.

"That is Ministry of Magic property Miss Granger!" the Professor scolded.

"In all due honesty Professor Mcgonagall, I think it's great that Fawkes destroyed the Time Turner." you spoke up during a brief meeting at the half-repaired Great Hall. "Who knows Delphi from a different time line would have made her way back if that Time Turner wasn't immediately destroyed. Can you imagine if Voldemort's reinforcements had arrived and he manage to absorb my nine tailed fox too? We have to kill him nine times over!"

Professor Mcgonagall didn't have an answer to your theory and you winked at Hermione as she mouthed a 'thank you'.

The Professor then regained her composure before narrowing her eyes at you.

"Why are you even here Miss (LN)?! Aren't you on maternity leave from school?"

You frowned back at her.

"I wanted to attend the briefing today! I mean I'm the cause of all this damage!"

"No Miss (LN)! Go home and rest! I'll minus 500 points from Hufflepuff if you don't apparate to Mr Malfoy's house now!"

Your face turned pale as you quickly used your wand to return home before your house members can chide you...

"Hey love." Draco looked up from the baby cot when he saw you apparated by your marital bed.

"Hey.. Wait why aren't you getting ready for school?" you frowned.

"Am on paternity leave."

"Oh."

"So how did the briefing go?"

"Well. Hermione got scolded for losing and breaking her Time Turner but it wasn't her fault actually. Fawkes did..." you didn't finish your sentence as Draco went over to you and grabbed your face, kissing you hard.

"Shh, just stop talking." he whispered.

"Draco! The baby's..."

"Sleeping and we can have our alone time now please!" he begged.

"I just gave birth!" you protested.

"Not just! Our son is already two months old! Come on please!"

You sighed as you grabbed Draco's face and neared both of your lips.

"Don't regret it if I make you go all night..." you whispered as he smirked against your lips and kissed you passionately.

*~*

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Ugh I don't wanna go back to school!" you cried out loud as Draco was holding your hand, walking with you by the beach near his house.

Your parents and your familiar, the nine tailed fox, whom you named Pearl, were taking care of Scorpius for your date tonight... Pearl may seem fierce but she's so loving towards Scorpius, wrapping him up and cuddling him with her nine tails...

"Come on love." Draco kissed, snapping you out of your reverie. "I don't want my paternity leave to end too but it has to..."

"I got used to being lazy..." you pouted.

He chuckled as he took out his wand.

Your eyes widened.

"Draco! We can't possibly do it in public!"

He looked at you, stunned before laughing out loud.

"Love I'm not going to do it with you in public!"

You blushed up a storm when you realised you got it all wrong.

"Oh god (YN) you're so dirty minded!" he teased.

You crossed your arms and frowned at him.

"So what are we doing now?"

He gave you a soft smile before pointing his wand upwards,

"Expecto Patronum..."

His dragon flew out from his wand and danced in the night sky...

You smiled up at the dragon, the memory of how he got his Patronus rushing back to you... It was his love for you that resulted in him being able to cast one...

You saw Draco's silhouette bending down so you looked down, and saw... he was holding up a gold ring...

"(YN LN), will you marry me?"

Your eyes blinked repeatedly, your mouth opened closed like a goldfish...

"Oh my... Oh my god... Oh my god! You serious Draco?!?"

At that moment, his dragon flew above the two of you and some sparkles from his Patronus showered around both of you...

"Yea... I don't know why you see me as your worst fear until I realised it myself... You were afraid I might reject your pregnancy... But you're so silly love, why would I do that?" he whispered.

You stared into his silver grey eyes before taking out your wand, pointing at the night sky...

"Expecto Patronum!"

An elegant translucent sea dragon shot out from your wand and intertwined with his dragon...

Draco's mouth gaped before whipping his gaze to you.

"When..."

"Few nights ago... I thought I would surprise you... But you did it first..." you said gently.

He gave a soft laugh as he took the ring and slipped it slowly onto your wedding finger...

You took a closer look and saw the word 'Cartier' engraved on the wedding band...

"Draco!" you cried as you looked up at him. "You went to Cartier again?!?"

He shrugged his shoulders, holding your wrist with the bangle up.

"Well I noticed the bangle held out throughout the chaos so I thought since it's good quality why not I get you a ring from the same brand..."

You laughed at his logic as you tiptoed to kiss him passionately...