Chapter Two

Today was Herbology and Professor Sprout wanted everyone to do a hands on on the seeds given.

Meaning they have to use a spell and it will make the plant grow on the spot. Whatever the plant grows into, will reflect the person's inner personality.

"How is this even Herbology..." Ingrid whispered to you. "I thought Herbology is learning about magical plants, not make the plants magical..."

"Well, it is magical though. You are growing a plant within seconds." you chuckled.

"Anyone can do it with a spell!" Ingrid huffed in irritation.

"Well not in the muggle world. That's why it's magical." you smiled.

"That's not the point of Herbology!"

*~*

Unknown to you, Draco was staring at you throughout your conversation with Ingrid.

"That's why it's magical." you said while giving Ingrid a dazzling smile.

"God... That smile of hers just lights up your whole world..."  Draco thought to himself.

"Stop staring at her Newt! Take a picture! It'll last longer!" Draco heard Theseus Scamander teasing his younger twin brother.

About a handful of their classmates heard and giggled. It's been a month since he heard the rumour about Newt's and Cedric's crush on his girl. But this is the first time the teasing is happening in front of him. Before this he just hears it from someone else..

"Shut up Theseus... Why do you always have to embarrass me..." Newt gritted out.

"You better make your move before Cedric does. I overheard Oliver Wood also asking her best friend about her." Theseus teased again.

Draco felt his face getting hotter. He's a hothead when it comes to guys going after his girl. He usually didn't care much when he dated Pansy or Astoria but he felt utterly protective of you. You are so vulnerable you don't realise when a guy is making a move on you...

But that's what he loves about you, your innocence..

"Why did stupid Wood have to ask about her..." he muttered. Blaise heard a few words and turned to him.

"Wood ask about who?"

Draco shrugged his shoulder quickly.

"Nothing, I overheard Theseus Scamander commenting Wood asking Octavia about (LN). Was wondering why."

"Wondering why? Isn't it obvious? Guess he likes her that's why he's asking?"

"Yea but.. why? Why (YN)? What is it that attracts these guys to her?" Gregory who was standing on Blaise's right, asked.

"I guess she's cute. Like in an innocent way." Vincent said. "But she's too innocent. I would think twice of asking her out. I can bet you she won't put out."

"Yea, she'll leave you blue balls." Gregory agreed.

Draco was about to protest but bit his tongue down. If he disagrees his friends are going to ask how he knows you aren't so innocent after all...

"Miss (LN), it's your turn." Professor Sprout called out.

All eyes were on you, including Draco and his friends since they were talking about you.

"Rue Pancras!" you pointed your wand at the seed in the soil before you.

The seed slowly glowed and within almost a minute, in its place stood a cherry blossom bonsai plant about 11 inches tall. The flowers bloomed open, proud to show its audience what you have produced.