vii

Luna's P.O.V

"And what is that in your hands, young lady?" Soohee asks, pointing at the plastic that I'm holding.

"water, snacks" I smile at her.

She clasps her hands together. "Oh thank you!" she says then tries to reach for the snacks.

I pulled the plastic away, backing away in the process, then hold the plastic tightly in my hands.

"Greedy" she pouts, crossing her arms.

"They're for Ni-ki"

She furrows her eyebrows. "You spent money on him again?"

I shake my head. "No, I just took out some snacks we had at home"

"You brought Ni-ki snacks but not me, not fair" she says in a baby voice.

I laugh. "Fine I'll bring you some tomorrow"

We stood closer to the wall so people wouldn't bump into us as they walk by. We're currently next to the lockers on the halls, waiting for Ni-ki.

I start to get nervous, class is almost starting but he hasn't come yet.

"Ugh where is he?" I hear Soohee ask "he's taking too long"

The bell is about to ring. Less and less students were at the hallway since they were starting to go back to their rooms.

I don't want to be late for class but I need to give this to Ni-ki.

"Pen, do you have a pen? also paper?" Soohee asks, biting her nails.

Before I could answer, she went behind me and opened my bag. I could feel her pushing some stuff to the side. She took out a pen and paper, writing something. I didn't even het to read what she wrote. She shoves my things back inside, then grabs the plastic from my hands.

"Hey!" I shout "What did you do that for?"

"Just trust me on this, you don't want to be late, do you?"

I shake my head 'no'.

"Good" she nods.

She stood in front of Ni-ki's locker. All I could think is, 'Does she know the password?' 'How?' 'Did Ni-ki give it to her? Perhaps Jay did?'

She looks around to see if there were any students looking, there were only about 9 students that can be seen including us. Just when I thought she was gonna put the snacks inside, she places it on top of Ni-ki's locker whereas it can be seen in plain sight. After she has placed it on top, she grabs my arm and we start running into our first class.

"What if someone steals it?" I ask as we run. Her hands holding my arm tightly.

She didn't answer instead continue running. I wanted to stop so bad and run back to grab the snacks but I didn't want to be late either.

When we got inside, they were already in their seats. Just then, we heard the bell rang. We got back just in time.

"What if someone decides to steal it?" I ask, breathing heavily.

We sat down panting. "No one is out right now" she says in between heavy breaths.

"How would he know that it's for him?"

"Trust me, he would"

Our breath slowly became steady. Then the class started, my mind was still on those damn snacks.

I just hope Ni-ki sees them before somebody else does.

**