xix

Ni-ki's P.O.V

Luna is finally starting to leave me alone. Unlike before, she no longer confesses to me nor gives me any letters. She doesn't just avoids eye contact with me but avoids me completely. Whenever we're about to cross paths on the halls, she goes back where she came from. I think what Jay and I planned worked.

"Ni-ki look at my wallpaper isn't cute?" Yena shows me her wallpaper as she clings unto my arms. Just then Luna passes by us, walking fast.

I didn't know why but my eyes followed her until she went inside the room. She didn't even look back, not once.

"Ni-ki" Yena tugs on my arms, getting my attention "Look!"

She puts her phone right in front of my eyes. Does she want me to go blind?

I push her away from me. "What's so special about that?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her.

Her wallpaper was this galaxy thing with some quote written on it. I didn't even bother reading what was written. Probably something like "be wild and free" or "keep calm and be a princess". I don't even know how she finds that kind of stuff 'cute'.

"It's cute right?" she asks, showing it to me once more.

I push her hand away from my face. "Whatever you think about it"

Yena always does this. She clings unto my arms whenever she sees Luna about to pass by. It's obvious she's trying to make her jealous and I don't know if it's working or not.

I sigh as I lean against the wall. I'm getting tired of Yena. As each day passes by, she gets more and more annoying, if that's even possible.

She follows me around. Visits me on her breaks and vacant class. Buys the exact same thing I do, she even makes me try to buy her something.

"Hey? are you okay?" Jay whispers.

I took a glance at Yena to make sure she wasn't listening. Luckily she wasn't. She was just on her phone taking some photos of herself.

"Yeah it's just that...I can't do this anymore" I finally told him.

"Can't do what?"

"This! this whole thing, the "get Luna to stop bothering me" thing" I air quote as I talk.

Jay shakes his head as a chuckle escapes his mouth. "Didn't you want this?"

I avoided eye contact with him. Jay's right, I wanted this. Luna bothered me for so long. But somehow, I missed her "bothering" me. I miss her confessing to me everyday, the letters, the smile she gives me everytime our eyes meet, just everything.

I sighed again as I looked down. "I don't know man, maybe I wouldn't mind her bothering me" I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" Jay asks. From the tone of his voice I could tell he was shocked.

I'm pretty shocked at what's coming out of my mouth as well. It doesn't feel like I have control over my words or actions.

I don't know what's happening to me. One second I want Luna to leave me alone the next I start to miss her. My mind is messed up.

"Whatever your decision is I'll support you, but what do we do with her?" he asks.

I knew who he meant, Yena. We couldn't just tell her we used her for our plan, which we're now giving up on.

I faced Jay. "Forget the other thing, for now let's think about how to get rid of Yena"

"For now? do you have any other plans?" he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, how to get Luna back"