ix

The talent show is about to start. Loud music can be heard from outside, students and teachers were gathered while some were still on their way.

Me and Soohee are still in the classroom since, well, I wanted to look presentable at least a little bit before I watch just incase Ni-ki sees me while they perform. At least I'm ready.

I smiled while looking at myself in the reflection of my phone. I don't know what I'm so nervous about when I'm not even the one who's gonna perform.

"okay, I'm done let's go" I say, facing Soohee.

She eyes me up and down. "Ooh you really got ready for this"

I rolled my eyes on her playfully. All I did was put my hair in a ponytail, also a bit of lip tint and curled my lashes.

"Come on" I say, grabbing her hand.

A lot of students are making their way outside. Honestly, it was quite a struggle, some students were pushing us carelessy.

As we got there, it was already starting but we weren't late enough to miss the performances. The teacher's had some speech that I really didn't care much about.

Then it started. I have no idea when Jay and Ni-ki will perform so I just stood there waiting for their turn. I'm honestly watching just because of them. If they didn't join, I would've stayed inside the room or maybe just stayed at home.

A lot of cheering can be heard from the students. I admit they were really good. I wonder how they could do that, I wish I had as much confidence and talent like them. I couldn't even imagine myself on the stage infront of a huge crowd.

I enjoyed watching their performances. They practiced a lot and it really paid off. As the next performers' names were called, the cheering grew louder. It was Ni-ki and Jay's turn.

As they dance a smile made it's way up to my face, I suddenly remembered the first time I saw Ni-ki dancing.

It happened more than a year ago. It was for an event as well bit I don't quite remember what event it was exactly. I was just supposed to pass by, I really wasn't interested in watching performances, I would rather sleep. Out of curiosity I looked at the stage to see who they were cheering so loud for, then there I saw him. He somehow got me hooked, I was amazed by the way that he danced. That day I decided I wanted to get to know him better.

The cheering didn't stop until they went down the stage. I smiled seeing Ni-ki smiling. Rather than looking tired from performing, he looked so happy.

I wanted to go to him, maybe congratulate him, give him a bottle of water or something. I grabbed Soohee's arms, making my way to Ni-ki. I'll just make up a reason later.

I tried my best avoiding people, still dragging Soohee. The smile on my face then disappeared as I stopped in my tracks, before I could even get to them, she got there first. The same girl I saw a few days ago at the gym.

"What is it?" Soohee asks, looking at me.

I continue looking at Ni-ki's way, so did Soohee. "Isn't that-"

"Yeah" I cut her off.

I hate the way she stood there laughing and smiling with them. Look at her fluttering her eyes.

Ni-ki suddenly looked at our way. I turned around and walked away, I didn't know where I was going, all I knew is that I wanted to get out if there.

"Who is she anyways?" Soohee asks, following right behind me.

"I don't know" I roll my eyes, dodging some students as I walked.

"Are you gonna do anything about it?" she asks, now beside me.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Luna, you need to do something"

I couldn't think of anything right now. Why was Ni-ki talking to her? what's so special about her? is it maybe because I have annoyed him too much?

JUST WHO IS SHE?!