x

"Luna! Luna!" Soohee shouts as shakes me.

"W-what?" I look at her confused and a little bit dizzy.

She sighs, placing her book down on the table before looking at me once more. "I called your name like a thousand times already, are you okay?" she puts both her hands on my cheeks "you have been zoning out the whole day, you also haven't talk much"

I give her a small, well, I at least tried to force one. "I'm fine" I removed her hands away from my face.

"Are you becoming like this because of that girl?"

Even though she didn't mention any name, I knew exactly who she meant by 'that girl'.

I nodded at her.

"Luna" she sighs again "just forget about him, there's a lot more out there, Ni-ki is not the only guy"

I stare at her like 'are you serious right now?'

"What?" she asks.

I squint my eyes. "Didn't you tell me that I "should do something about it"" I say air quoting "You're confusing me"

"It doesn't look like you could do anything anyway" she shrugs "so just forget about him"

"Wow that helped me a lot, thank you" I roll my eyes.

She looks out the window, leaning her head on her hands. "You know, I got her name"

My eyes widened. "You got her what?!"

She laughs turning around to look at me. "Seo Yena, she's from Class C"

"But how?"

"I have my ways" she winked at me.

I'm pretty sure she just asked someone about that.

"Seo Yena" I repeated.

**

"Seo Yena, Seo Yena, Seo Yena" I whispered.

Soohee laughs beside me, shaking her head. "You have been repeating that name the whole day, are you obsessed with her or something?" she joked.

"What?! ew no" I say pushing her away "Why would you even think that?"

I couldn't focus at all today. All I could think of was that Seo Yena girl. I don't know if I should be glad or not now that I know what her name is.

"So, are gonna do anything about it?" Soohee asks.

"You confuse me" I laugh "Earlier you told me to just forget about him, now you're asking me AGAIN if I should do something about it, what is really?"

"Well, what I'm saying to you depends on the situation we're currently in, also!" she went in front me and starts walking backwards "I'm trying to support you! Maybe you could befriend her and find out how to defeat her, you know, keep your friends close but your enemies closer" she laughs.

She raises her hands in the air and started twirling, causing her to bump into someone before I could even stop her. "Oh sorry" she says, rushing to help the boy up.

"N-no, it's fine" he stutters. I couldn't clearly see what he looks like as he was just looking down.

He didn't let Soohee speak, instead he walked away as if nothing just happened.

"I swear I saw him blush before he took off" I tease her.

"And? I don't date younger guys" she shrugs, walking beside me.

"As if you'll even consider dating anyone"

We laughed as we make our way out of the school. It's no surprise to me that almost every boy at school likes Soohee. If that was me that bumped into that boy, I'd probably receive a glare and a death threat.

**

I typed her name as soon as I got home. I didn't even change. I threw my bag somewhere in my room, laying on my bed still on my uniform.

"Seo Yena" I whisper. Scrolling through my phone.

There were a lot of girls that popped up when I searched her name. I scrolled and scrolled but I still couldn't find her.

I went into Ni-ki's account and searched her name from his friends' list.

"THEY'RE FRIENDS?!" I accidentally shouted. I immidiately covered my mouth.

"Sorry!!" I shout before my parents could get mad, then continue to look through profile.

This girl posts a lot, like A LOT. She posts almost every single day.

I continued looking through her profile. Most of them were photos of her and her friends' hanging out, at the cafè, park, mall, places like that.

I admit she's really pretty.

I refreshed the page, to see if she posted anything new, and surprisingly she has.

It's a photo of her and...

..Ni-ki?

It was captioned. 'You did well on stage!'

A photo of her with Ni-ki and Jay was attached below. They seem so close, since when? How? How long have they known each other?

I know her name, yes, that is a fact we all know, but still the question "who is she?" still lingers inside my mind.