𝟙.𝟞: 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella was sat on the chair in front of Alaric, her begging him to convince Caroline on going here. She was too much mad at Caroline for missing her daughters sweet 16 especially at a year like this.

"Care you dragged me in Mystic Falls atleast go here for their birthday! Or else I'm going to have to fly all the way to wherever you are and drag you by the hair!" She warned, Alaric's phone on the desk while it was on speaker phone.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm of you dragging me by my lovely hair but I can't. I am this close on my research." She whined on the other line, feeling awful that she had to miss Jo's and Lizzie's 16th birthday. "Look, I have to go. Just tell them I'm sorry and send my regards."

Before Arabella could even answer her, Caroling hung up. The Vampire scoffed and turned to Ric. "You weren't saying anything!"

"I'm pretty sure you covered it." He patted her shoulder and took the phone, closing it shut. "We still have to find what monster is next."

"Ric? Luna?"

They both turned their heads to the door, Arabella could have sworn she just witnessed a miracle when she's seeing Josette Laughlin by the door wearing a bloody wedding down.

"Please tell me I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing." She groaned, looking equally as shock as the human besides her.

"Dorian!" Alaric shouted and scrambled to get his crossbow behind the desk. He locked it in and pointed it at Jo.

Arabella unexpectedly sped in front of Jo. "Are you kidding? That's your wife— Fiancée— Whatever." She looked over at Jo who raised her hands up.

"Are you okay— Whoa, whoa." Dorian came in rushing through the doors, also had his hands up when he saw Alaric with a crossbow.

"Ric, if you could just put down the crossbow. My freak-out level is about 11 right now." Jo was breathing heavily in nervousness behind a very confused Arabella who didn't know what to do.

"You know her?" Dorian asked the both of them.

Arabella nodded and Alaric answered for them. "I know who she's supposed to be." He spoke and Dorian asked who. "The love of my life."

"Hold up. Hold up." Dorian urged and walked to Ric who is very sensitive about seeing his dead wife.

"Okay okay let's just settle down and put the damn crossbow down pocahantas." Arabella said to him and brought her hand up to the crossbow and pulling it downwards before things get messy.

"Listen to Luna and Dorian— Are you Dorian? I'm Jo." She put her hands up in surrender when Arabella was besides Alaric already.

Dorian flabbergasted, "You're his dead wife? I mean— I mean, Fiancée. I mean uh... You don't think she's actually...?"

"No I don't." Alaric whispered harshly and looked at Jo.

"Did you see how she got here?" He asked and Jo answered in front of them.

"I was sort of, um... yanked awake and then I was just here." Though the explanation was too fabricated and doesn't make sense, the people in front of her didn't seem to take it lightly.