𝟙.𝟟: 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕣

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella sat on the large spaced couch, a piece of paper in front of her and a pen on her finger. She was still worn out from breaking down in front of Hope. Who in which assured her it was fine.

"Are you gonna start writing or are you just going to stare at it all day?" Hope questioned with her eyes squinting over to the girl besides her.

"What's the point? It's not like my very deceased parents would read it. All in which, they don't like me very much." She tightly smiled and slid the paper away to the floor, sighing.

Hope smiled weakly, placing her sketchbook down to her lap before turning to Arabella. "You don't talk about them, don't you?" The question caught Arabella off guard, she looked up to meet her eyes before nodding.

"What's there to say? I already accepted it that they don't love me like any other parents do. No reason to dwell in the past." She simply said, eyes travelling to the drawing on Hope's lap. "I see you inherited Nik's talent." The girl smile genuinely.

"Yeah— I guess..." Hope slightly blushed when Arabella saw it. The two fell in silence, only thing clearing their hearing was the fireplace near, cackling its flames aloud.

Arabella watched the door open, a figure she didn't familiar stepped inside. She frowned and stood up, placing the pen down to the couch when something felt odd on the woman that came in.

When she did, her heart immediately dropped to her stomach. The two pair of eyes met, Arabella being the only one who was more than shocked to see her.

"Bella? Who's that?" Hope asked, tugging on her arm when she noticed the Vampire's face went pale like a ghost.

"Luna..." The woman whispered upon seeing the blonde, the tears on her eyes began to swell up in sadness.

Arabella clenched her fist tight, water blocking her ability to see clearly but it didn't matter because her hand was gripping on the woman's throat tightly. She was holding her onto a wall, the woman tried to escape but was no use.

"How are you here?!" She shouted, never caring for the tug on her shirt when Hope tried to stop her.

Soon enough, students began to watch in horror as Arabella Black was looking so mad and scared. Alaric quickly rushed to them in a confused state to see his friend threatening a woman who looked dressed in the 1800's.

"L-Luna..." She croaked out and that was when Arabella let her go, the woman panting for air when her knees buckled on the ground.

"Ara calm down." Alaric said and turned his head to the students near them. "Go to your dorms. Now." He instructed sternly and everyone left quickly without a word.

Arabella's vision clouded, feeling too defeated to see such a face before. To calm her down, Hope was holding her arm and tried to get the Vampire to focus on her but was no use.

"Who is that? Who are you?" Alaric questioned when he helped the also platinum blonde haired woman up, almost as the same to Arabella.

"My name is Aurora Black. I'm her mother." She explained rather softly, eyes never left the girl she raised. But rather than seeing the innocent child she knew, she saw the veins under her eyes and remembered what happened.